Chapter 16

Mountainshadow walked into the MoonClan camp and looked around. "Hello everyone, I'm new!"

Fireclaw ignored the 20th new roleplayer and stalked Sunclaw, growling with animosity.

Sunclaw sighed with annoyance. "Can't you just sit in that corner right there? You're such a bother!"

"No! I hate you! I need to watch your every move!" Fireclaw hissed, his words seething.

Mountainshadow looked around and spotted Moonmoon, the beautiful MoonClan medicine cat.

Moonmoon sorted herbs.

[Can Moonmoon and Mountainshadow become mates?]

[yeah sure why not]

Mountainshadow purred and walked over to his secret forbidden mate, wrapping his tail around her as he kicked her fur affectionately.

[Kicked?!]

[licked*]

[btw I'm pretty sure you're supposed to keep this relationship a secret! Don't get all up on Moonmoon until they're alone together!]

Amethystglitter padded into the medicine den, her belly plump with her sixteenth litter of kits. Her eyes glittered and batted at Mountainshadow. "Hey handsome."

"Hey," Mountainshadow immediately responded.

"Your muscles are so toned and sexy. Do you work-out?" Amethystglitter purred.

"He's mine, back off him!" Moonmoon spat, growling at the annoying tom-magnet. "Uh, I mean, don't you already have a mate?"

"I mean, I do, but he doesn't work-out like Mountainshadow," said Amethystglitter, looking at the newcomer with admiration.  "He's so hot!"

[UM. KEEP IT PG-13. PLUS I DON'T THINK CATS WORK-OUT.] Shadepaw hissed, pretending that Amethystglitter said something that a Clan cat would understand. "Ew, get a den!"

[Sorry ^^] Amethystglitter growled at the annoying little she-cat.

Redpaw sorted herbs.

Shadepaw pushed Redpaw and screeched, "Gross! Don't touch me!" However, his heart secretly pounded with excitement that he made contact with his true love.

[Um...] Redpaw didn't bother to look up at Shadepaw. Sorting herbs was essential to Clan life so she would not stop at all cost.

Princessheart padded to the medicine den, leaning heavily on Silvertongue. "P-please help." Her mouth sputtered with blood as she collapsed in the center of the medicine den.

Shadepaw angrily sulked in the corner of the den for being ignored.

Redpaw sorted herbs.

Mountainshadow continuously rubbed his muzzle against Moonmoon.

Amethystglitter growled.

"Someone! She's dying!" exclaimed Silvertongue with fear.

Brightpaw peered over Princessheart. "Since I am the best apprentice, I'll help!" chirped the medicine cat apprentice.

Silvertongue sniffled. "P-Princessheart got scratched by a fox on the border patrol. I don't think she's going to make it."

Amethystglitter scoffed. "Who cares! I'm better than her anyways!"

Sunclaw immediately ran up to his mate's side and began to cry, tears staining his fur-covered cheeks. "Don't die Princessheart! I love you!"

"No, I love you!" Fireclaw, who came out of nowhere, stated dramatically. "I'll love you forever!"

"No, we're in love! Even though I just joined this RP today and have also just met and become mates with Moonmoon, my love her her is the biggest thing in the world!" Mountainshadow exclaimed.

[Um guys, someone just help my character!] Princessheart desperately gasped for breath.

Brightpaw grabbed a clump of catmint from a randomly convenient storage area and shoved it down Princessheart's mouth. "This will work, don't worry!" meowed the medicine cat apprentice with excitement.

Princessheart's scratch on her ear immediately healed. "Oh thank StarClan!"

[THAT'S UNREALISTIC, PRINCESSHEART] Strictmoon apparated into the medicine den. "HEY! ALL OF YOU AREN'T CONTRIBUTING TO MOONCLAN. TO SURVIVE, WE HAVE NO TIME FOR LOVE!" He glared at Princessheart and her three toms. Then his head snapped in a 180 degree angle towards Moonmoon and Mountainshadow. "YOU'RE BREAKING THE WARRIOR CODE!"

[You're not in a Harry Potter RP! No apparating! AND PRINCESSHEART YOU'VE BEEN KICKED OUT GET OUT!] Darkshadow slipped into the medicine den. "Hey! You have no right to order cats around like this! I'M the deputy!"

"No I am!"

"No, I AM!"

[Lol dude seriously, you can't take my position, Loststar didn't have a ceremony or anything. It doesn't count for you!]

[Yes it does! You're just jelly that I'm a better deputy than you ever were! >:( ]

[Not even in your dreams!]

Silvertongue slipped by Moonmoon's side. "You're beautiful. Want to become my mate?"

Moonmoon purred. "Sure."

"But you're my mate!" exclaimed Mountainshadow with anger and shock.

"Sorry, I fell in love with Silvertongue..."

Mountainshadow padded to the center of the camp, upset that his mate already left him on the first day they were together.

"I'm going hunting!" Mountainshadow cried. "Who wants to join me and create some drama?"

[Sorry dude we're all busy with our own individual stories, you are of no importance to us.]

Mountainshadow hunted on his own. At the end of the day, he disappeared though nobody really noticed.

[Though Loststar was offline, Mountainshadow messaged Loststar to add to the list under his name that had been there for a short few hours: death by failure to involve himself in the RolePlay.]

~written by a lightning bolt.~