Chapter 29

[I'm at Darkshadow's house] Loststar woke up, sun rays blazed on the nest.

[Loststar, I'm so glad your here] Darkshadow purred as he curled up in the shade.

(Wait, you guys are the fruend) Clawowl up woke.

[Yeah, we are.] Loststar licked her paw.

(Hello, my name is Hazelstar!)

[Hello? I'm Loststar]

(I'm new to this Roleplay, I run SunClan with HoneyStripe) Hazelstar went up to Loststar.

[Darkshadow, when did these cats join] Loststar glared at Hazelstar.

[I few days ago] Darkshadow answered.

[You took over without my permission!?] Loststar looked at Darkshadow.

(Yeah, he did) HoneyStripe backed Hazelstar.

[I hate you] Loststar punishes Darkshadow.

HoneyStripe laughed in amusement.

Darkshadow walked in shame.

Hazelstar and Loststar talked together about their clans. Wonderfulwhisker appeared out of nowhere and started to attack Loststar.

"Who is this wonderful cat!" Wonderfulwhisker screamed as she pinned Loststar down.

[Wonderfulwhisker, that's Loststar, leader of MoonClan] Hazelstar watched.

Hazelstar looked at Loststar with a "I'm so sorry that Wonderfulwhisker is an annoying cat"

{Whoops. I thought she was an enemy} Wonderfulwhisker let Loststar go.

[She is totally an enemy, it's not like I was talking to her or anything.] Hazelstar rolled her eyes.

Wonderfulwhisker replied, "You weren't! Brb I'll catch a lot of prey for both of our clans."

Hazelstar nodded and saw HoneyStripe. "HoneyStripe! I think Loststar is dying, where is the medicine cat!"

Loststar fell to the ground. Where is THE MEDICINE CAT WHEN YOU NEED HIM. Loststar meowed before losing breath and fainting.

"MoonMoon's been charged from GlodHart the FBI." HoneyStripe meowed "and all of the Apprentices don't have enough training."

"Well, good bye." HoneyStripe meowed. [I gtg, I have Ballet practice]

[Bye, HoneyStripe] Hazelstar and HoneyStripe both disappeared leaving Loststar on the forest ground.

~
Whisper here with another chapter. I have no ideas or inspirations for this chapter lol xD. I hope you liked anyways. :3 ~Whisper out.