Chapter 24

(Wow, I was gone for a few days and this happens! I'm the only one who is supposed to make Teafur cry, Acornleap!) Sunclaw walked around the camp, being awesomer than everyone as usual.

[Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. Also, awesomer isn't a word.] Acornleap scanned the area near the border for signs of intruders. He quickly glanced over his shoulder as he heard a rustling noise, but it was only the wind blowing through the bushes. He sniffed at the ground. The only unusual scent that he detected was that of a fox, but it was a few days old. He would notify the deputy Darkshadow regardless.

("Roses are red, violets are blue" poems are so mainstream though. Don't you have any other poems, like something original?)

[Roses are red,
The grass is green, 
Your mom is as big as a washing machine.
Is that more to your liking?]

(Ooh, a your mom joke! :D I like those! I'll remember that one. Want to have a your mom joke battle?)

[No. I have better things to do with my time.]

(Aw :( I guess I'll just bully Teafur then. I have to prove that I'm MUCH better at bullying than you Acornleap.)

{Why are you people so mean? D:} Teafur sat very, very sadly by the camp entrance.

(I know where you were born Teafur :D)

{How would you know that, meanie stalker? :( Where was I born then?}

(You must've been born on the highway, because that's where most accidents happen.)

{STOP BEING SO MEAN :(}

[...that's really mainstream, Sunclaw.]

(I thought you were leaving, Acornleap!)

[No, that was your dad.]

(...Dude, okay, that's really mean.)

[Thanks.]

{>:( I can be mean too!}

(Lol no you can't Teafur you little whiny baby.)

{YES I CAN! WATCH!
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sunclaw's a bully and Acorn is too!}

(...That does not classify as mean, Teafur.)

{AW :'( I TRIED SO HARD. I SPENT FIVE WHOLE MINUTES PERFECTING THAT!}

[WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROLEPLAYING, NOT SAYING ROSES ARE RED POEMS AND DIRECTING INSULTS AT EACH OTHER!] Darkshadow glared furiously at everyone.

(i gutt this!
rosses arr read,
vyeletts r blu,
drakshadow nobuddy litsens two yuo.
iff u jsut shuddup annd stopp waisting ur breth,
tehn maibee u wont boar every1 too deth.
) Glarytht blastt airehornz triumphantley inn teh bcakgrownd.

[HEY! BEHAVE!] Darkshadow's eyes glowed bright red with rage.

(I love how the 7 year old who can't spell is better at insults than Teafur :D) Sunclaw chuckled, watching the scene unfold.

[He's not a 7 year old, he's an undercover FBI agent...you missed that part.]

(...there's no way...)

"JUHN CENNA!" Glatuthyt skream.

A/N: Crazystar here writing her 3rd consecutive chapter for this book! I hope you guys enjoyed it! :)