Chapter 15

Teafur was enjoying the cool summer breeze.

[IT'S GREENLEAF YOU MORON] Darkshadow sighed miserably.

"ittz mai bertthdae," Gtyiudhrt sed.

"Cats don't have birthdays," Darkshadow said in annoyance.

"wlel twoo badd," Gkjuisat saed. "noebuddy lestens tou yuo enywaes."

"YES, TELL HIM GOLDHEART!" Sunclaw said, eagerly gathering around the scene.

A massive crowd of spectators formed a circle around the dramatic confrontation. The entire Clan was there to watch.

[YOU CAN'T JUST RP FOR THE ENTIRE CLAN SUNCLAW! THAT'S SO POWERPLAYING!] Darkshadow glared at Goldheart. "What's your problem?"

"yore faice!" Gxcdrht yalled. "i waunt too fite yuo."

"You want to fight? I've had enough of your horrible spelling, so bring it on!" Darkshadow spat.

Gpotujhnt leeped att Drakhsadoe and deestroi hes faice.

Darkshadow clawed at Goldheart's belly, unleashing his inner rage.

Gulltdrat usedd Megga Punnch. 

[NO NO NO THAT IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS!] Darkshadow raked his claws across Goldheart's side, creating massive gashes in the tom's skin.

Goulawyht uiseed Reecovver.

[UGH I'M JUST DONE] Darkshadow pressed Alt + F4.

(11/10 realism m8 Darkshadow you hypocrite) Sunclaw laughed at the amusing skirmish that had just taken place.

"yae i wunn!" Gtykhat exlamiced. 

"Darkshadow, are you here?" Fireclaw called cheerfully.

Crickets chirped.

{Who RPs the crickets even?} Fireclaw smiled mischievously. "It's time for you all to suffer! HAHAHAHA!"

"What are you doing?" Teafur asked in confusion.

Fireclaw leapt at the tom, tackling him and tracing his claws across Teafur's throat. "Taking out the trash."

Teafur struggled out of Fireclaw's grasp and hissed at him angrily. "You can't kill me! >:("

Fireclaw pinned Teafur and began ripping up his stomach. "I can do whatever I want to."

Teafur furiously bit Fireclaw's paw, sinking his teeth deep into the flesh and drawing blood.

Fireclaw thrust his claws into Teafur's chest, slicing into the vital organs. Blood flowed rapidly onto the grass, changing it to scarlet. Teafur's eyes went wide momentarily, and then the light faded from them.

{YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES!} Teafur did not understand why the meanie Fireclaw had attacked him.

(AND SO IS YOUR MOM) Sunclaw casually enjoyed the drama.

Darkshadow returned. "What is going on here now?"

Fireclaw used the power of awesomeness to magically stitch up Teafur's wounds and revive him. "Oh, nothing, we were just practicing our battle moves, Darkshadow!"

"Whatever. Go do that in the training hollow," Darkshadow huffed, retreating to the warriors den.

A/N: Hello everyone, it's Crazystar yet again! :) I'm sure some of you are wondering why I've written 4 chapters in a row, but I was actually only originally supposed to write 1 of them. The original scheduled writers weren't able to do them so I've been helping out. It'll probably be someone else writing the next chapter :P I hope you guys enjoyed this segment!