Chapter 2

"May I have a look?" He asked his eyes narrowing down to the paper held in your hands. "Uh...sure" why are you so nervous right now? He's just a regular boy you meet 7.5 seconds ago you thought to your self. "Well isn't this lucky" he looks at the paper with a smile and a faint blush. "What do you mean?" You asked clearly confused. "Your in all of my classes" she said returning the paper. "W-we are?" You said kind of nervously. "Ya" he said smiling "well except gym" he said with a light laugh causing you to smile back at him. "Well I guess that is pretty lucky" you say staring into his soft blueish grey eyes. "Well then there lassie!" He said with excitement in his voice "Shall we get going?" He says as he links your arm with his. You giggle "yes we shall" you say to him as he starts skipping in the hallway. You smile and skip along with him to class.

You get to class but there appears to be no teacher. You look at Jack confused when he said "The teacher must be running late today" he says with a smile as he gestures for you to sit down in a seat. You start to walk over to the seat "That's funny, is the teacher normally late" you said sitting down as you notice Jack still standing at the front to the class. You look confused when he pulls out a pair of glasses and slips them on to his face. He looks at you and smiles, you can't help but smile back. You then look down to open up your note book to doodle in when you hear a mans voice. "Okay class everyone get out your text books and turn to page 176" you look up to the Jack. The smile on your face quickly faded away.

Do I have a crush......

On my teacher......

Sorry guys don't kill me! But every thing will be ok. DONT WORRY!🙈😝💕