Chapter 13

Matthias POV
•><<>><<>><<>><•
I barge through the cafeteria doors in search for Jack and the other jerk bags. I found them all in a laughing frenzy. Jack, Mark, Felix, Bob, Wade, and Ken. I start to approach them as I think of what I'm going to say to them. "Uh-hey guys" I say acting nervous. "Hey.....Uh...." Mark starts saying "Matthias" I say 'of corse he's forgotten my name' I think to myself. "Right....hey Matthias." Mark says clearly pretending to be happy to see me. "Have any of you seen Y/N?" I asked filling my voice with concern. "Oh yeah the little laddie is right he-" Jack paused, he looked around the table at the other boys sitting with him. "Wh-where did she go?" Jack said sounding a little upset and confused. "Ohhhhh I guess you didn't notice her running out the cafeteria disappointed because her best friend didn't pay any attention to her." I said with anger filling inside of me. Jack looked around at Mark and the rest. "Did you guys see her leave" Jack asked the boys as he stood up and glanced at each of them. The boys looked at each other shaking their heads 'no'. I knew they were lying, of corse they saw Y/N, Wade knocked her off the seat. I was enraged. "Some friend you are." I said angry to Jack. He looked up at me, he looked upset and confused. "Your her only friend and you ignored her, you didn't even realize she was next to you, you didn't see her run out those doors" I say sternly pointing to the doors behind me. "I. I didn't notice......" Jacks voice cracked at the end there. I could tell he was upset for not noticing Y/N. "It's okay Jack well will look for her after lunch" Mark says as he stuffed his mouth with the rest of his burger. I could clearly tell he didn't mean what he said.

Brrrrriiiiinnggg

"It's the end of lunch" Jack said sternly, he then walked out the cafeteria with a quick pace. How could you forget her. I thought to myself as I made my way to my locker
to get reader for next period.

*