Chapter 8

Jack POV

I felt a little embarrassed. I don't know why I acted like that. I've never felt nervous in front of someone before. Y/N, wow, even just to think of her name makes me smile.

Your POV

You look over at Jack and see him smile as he looked into space. You giggle a little bit "what are you thinking of?" You ask. He looked over at you and noticed you where standing right in front of him. "Oh nothing" he said a little nervously. You both walked into your house.

Jack POV

Her house is amazing. Much bigger then my home. "So...uh where are your parents" I asked her. "Oh there in Africa" she said as she took off her shoes and places them on a door mat. "Africa?" I questioned as I as well placed my shoes down. "Why are they in Africa?" "My parents are Zoologists" OHHHH.........."oh I see. When do they come back?" I asked as we made our way to the couch. "Uh...I think around 6-7 months." I couldn't think of anything to say.

Y/N POV

He was quiet for a few seconds. I got an idea. "Hey, wanna play a game?" I asked him. He looked at me confused but then got a huge grin on his face! It was adorable! "Sure why not" he said "how do we play." I smiled at him "follow me" we got up and walked over to the kitchen.

Let the games begin
"This game is called two lies and on truth" he nods as I speak. " you tell two lies and one truth and the other person has to figure out what is the truth. Okay" he puts a thumbs up "got it. But why do you have whip cream can in your hand?" I look at the can "if you get it wrong then you get whip cream on your face okay" he smiled "okay"

Y=you
J=Jack

Y= when I was little I coloured my hair with crayons markers, I had two cats on named peanut butter and one Nutella, and I once broke 3 of my bones at the same time.

J= the truth is that you coloured your hair with crayons marker!

Y= Nope

J= what

Y= I had two cates named peanut butter and Nutella

J= your kidding me * laughs *

Y= sorry

You hold up the can and wave it around "ready?" You smile. "Okay fine" he said still laughing a little.

 "Okay fine" he said still laughing a little

End of chapter