Chapter 10. Mark

Time skip 2 months after

Your POV

As you get ready for school you text Jack asking when he is going to arrive at. By the time the text is sent, you hear a car horn beep loudly. You look out your bedroom window to see Jack head banging to music in his car. You smile and you open up the window calling his name trying to get his attention. "JACK! HELLO!" At this point your frantically waving around your arms out your window. (Btw you don't have a screen in your wondering why, there will be a flashback thingy later. Spoiler Jack Broke it😏)  You finally caught his attention. "Oh hey sexy thang!" Jack called up to you at your window. He always finds weird things to call you. 'Sexy thang' was definitely something weird, but it's Jack so I mean.... "Heyyyy... I'll be down soon" you call to him as you walk down stairs. You walk out the door (locking it of corse duh...) and you started walking over to Jacks car. "Get in loser we're going shopping!" He yelled at you. Obviously referring to mean girls Regina George. You laugh. "Yeah I wish" you say hopping into the car.

                    Your at school...

                   your welcome😈

You pull into the parking lot of the school. Park. Get out and start heading in to the place you like you tall 'Hell on Earth.' "Heyyy man wassap." You hear a very deep voice say. You turn around to see none other than Jacks good friend Mark. "Hey buddy, not much, I had a lot of homework last night so that was kind of a Downer" Jack replied. "Yeah well that's what you get when you have Mr. Dawson as a school teacher."

If you don't know Mr. Dawson as in Shane Dawson😊I'm sorry but I wanted to make him a teacher.

"Yeah, I know, you wouldn't really expect a health teacher to give so much work" Mark replied. Btw you and mark don't really get along well, your really not sure why but your guessing it's because ever since you and Jack met he's been hanging around with you more than Mark. "Uh Jack I'm gonna go inside okay" you say as sweet as possible trying to annoy Mark because clearly you two don't get along. "Oh okay (Y/N) I'll meet up with you at lunch then" he replied taking focus off of Mark #Boybejelous
(Byw sorry if you like Markiplier. I love Mark and I kind of feel bad so... SORRY MARKIMOO!!!

Anyway......"okay sounds good" 'let's just be a bad&ss today' you think to yourself "hey Mark you wanna have lunch with us..."

IS THERE A BEAVER IN HERE BECAUSE DAMN GURL YOU GOT CORAGE!!! I'm starting to like write this book so I thing I'm gonna be updating more often. Okay. Cool. BYE