Chapter 15

Y/N POV

"Oh hey Matthias"
I opened the door and saw him standing there. "Hey...you ready?" He asked. I almost forgot I promised we would get something to eat later, " yeah sure just let me get my wallet..." I started to head inside "No." I looked at him confused "I'll pay." He looked at me with caring eyes. "What? No that's silly, I'm not gonna make yo-" he pulled my hand out the door, grabbed my keys, and locked the door behind him. "Don't worry" he smiled at me. "Okay then" I giggled as I got into his car and we drove away....

Jack POV

Her door was locked?!? I looked around to see where I could get in. "The window" I said to myself as I started to climb up into her room. "Y/N!" I shouted "you here?" She wasn't anywhere. Her bag and books were on her bed, but she was nowhere in her home. Her parents where gone away again at work so I couldn't ask them.... "Ha idea!" I screamed to myself. I ran outside and asked her neighbours if they had seen her..........aaaaand nobody has seen her at all today. I walked into her home and decided to just stay there and see if she would return.

Y/N POV

Mattais took me to _________ for dinner! It was actually really nice! We talked about school and projects and if we had jobs or not. Mattias is a YouTuber like Jack as well, but jacks a gamer....I don't really know what to call Mattias, but he was funny. "I also read funny auto-corrects" he started "really? Like what" I asked "well....there will be ones where people send 'sex' instead of 'sec' or 'Kim Kardashian' instead of 'hotdog'" he said and we both started to laugh like crazy.

------Time skip-----

Mattias drove me home and walked me to my door to make sure I would be okay. "Tonight was so much fun" I smiled at him as we walked up the steps "yeah" he smiled back. "It's nice to have another friend other then Jack" I said starting to frown. Mattias noticed me getting sad, he put his hand on my shoulder "hey...its okay. I'm always here to talk if you want okay?" He made sure I made eye contact with him so I knew he really meant it. "Thanks" I gave him a hug when I herd a loud thud. I grabbed Mattias's hand and ran inside only to see.....

😊sorry