Chapter 9

The day ended and you and Jack are sitting on your couch watching ___________.
Ding!  "Whats that sound" you asked him. "Oh I got a text message" he says as he took out his phone from his jean pocket. "It's my Ma" "Your what?" You ask in confusion. "My Mom, but I say Ma" "oh" you say smiling "so what's up" you ask as he scrolled through to the message. "Ugh" he grunted, which caused you to laugh, "she wants me to start heading home" he said. Your smile fainted, you really like hanging out with Jack, but it was 8:30 (18:30) and he had to start heading home. "Oh okay.....but it was fun hanging out with you." You looked at him and smiled, she turned his head and faced you. He blushed when he realized how close you were to his face. You got up and reached out your hand, "I'll walk you to the door" he laughed and took your hand to get up, " why thank you" he said in his sweet Irish accent. You reached to door and let your hands go. "So I'll see you tomorrow I guess" you smiled. "Yeah..." He looked at you and smiled back "I'll see you in the Hallways......."

Jack then left. You closed the door behind you. Slide down the door and all you could do was smile....

Jack POV
I walked out her door. I opened my car door, sat inside, and all I could do was smile. I replayed what I said to her. "I'll see you in the Hallways"