Chapter 5 Jacks pov

Jack/Sean's POV

"His lover" is all I herd come out of Karnells mouth as she stared at (Y/N) with a death stare. Oh no what was (Y/N) going to think? I really really really like her and Karnell and ruin my chances in a split. I look over at (Y/N) and she looked like he was either going to scream or cry, bit why? Does she like me? Omg! Maybe she does! And maybe Karnell is going to ruin this I'd I don't say anything. "NO!" I said a bit to loudly. Many people looked at me from across the lunch room, but did I care.............NO! Right now all I care about is getting Karnell as far away from me and (Y/N) as possible!

"What do you mean" Karnell looked at me eyes filled with anger. "Your not my lover" I said sternly. "Look" I said to her. "Your nice, funny, and smart..........but I'm just not into you like that" I look away. Am I a bad person, o thought to myself. No of corse not....I mean I told the truth....that's gotta count for so thing right?

I look back for Karnell but she's gone." Where did she go" I look at Y/N she shrugs "oh!" She said and pointed to Karnell making out with some other guy in a corner. "Dame that was quick" i said.
I look down at her. For some reason she looked upset. " hey are you okay" I asked her. She looked up at me....her beautiful ____eyes glittered in the lunch room lights (so romantic I know😝) her ____ hair was sitting gently. She was wearing a _____ T-shirt that showed off her curves perfectly. I never noticed till now and I started to blush. It quickly faded away where I then noticed she was looking at me. Her pink sold lips where curled into a frown. "Hey.....what's wrong?" I say in a gentle tone. "My head is pounding and it really hurts" she responds. Her voice was quite shaky. I stood up and picked up my bag, and threw it over my shoulder. "Come on Y/N" I said as a reached my hand towards hers. She took it! And was now holding my hand! OMG! OMG! OMG! This would be so perfect right now, if we where not at school and Y/N's head wasn't going to explode! But it was still mesmerizing.....

SHORT! I know I'm sorry!!! IM ONLY HUMAN!!!!!