Prologue

(chose any symbol for later)

hi my name is (y/n) (l/n) am 12 years old and I live in California but my mom said that my dad got a promotion so she said that we had to move to new jersey.

"mom do we really have to move" I said with a sad face, "oh (y/n) we have to because your got a promotion and now were moving to new jersey" she said with a happy face.

Am moving to new jersey but it won't be the same without my friends in California my real home, I finished packing all my things and I walk to the car but then got stop by my two best friends, (1bf/n) and (2bf/n)." Do you really have to go (y/n) we will miss you." Said (1bf/n)

"i have to (1bf/n) my mom said that my dad got a promotion so we have to move but i will miss you guys so much" i said with a sad face. "here (y/n) i wanted to give you this"said (2bf/n).

It was a sketch book and some pencils "we know how much you love to draw so I bought you a new sketch book" said (2bf/n) with a sad smile on her face."oh right I forgot I also I got you something, here" said (1bf/n), she pulled out a blank journal, the cover is only blue." we also know that you love to write stories" said (1bf/n).

"am going to miss you two maybe I can tell my parents we can visit." I said holding my sadness,the three of us hug are last goodbye.

"(y/n) time to go!" Said my dad in the car "well bye guys"I said with a sad face,"bye" both girls said at the same time.

I got in the car, my mom looked at me "ready sweetheart?"said my mom.

"yay"I said with a fake smile,then we drove off.

Goodbye California and hello new jersey.

(hi guys my name is Liliana but call me Lilly for short am 15 years old I just started wattpad about yesterday and this is my first story so what do you think?please tell me in the comment thanks )