Chapter 18:Stan being romantic?

( so this story is about you and Stanley ,Mabel see that you guys don't have the romance anymore so she will teach her Grunkle Stan being more romantic to you)

It's a beautiful summer day and some customers are buying things in the gift shop by right now Tyler is looking around"I like doing my Christmas presents early,do you have anything that is in spirit of the season?"said Tyler,Stan doesn't know what to say"um...how about these Crystals?" Said Stan showing Tyler a bowl of broken glass"haha looks like broken glass" said Tyler "what are you a cop?" Said Stan then Tyler looks at something that interesting him"oh what is that new thing?!" Said Tyler and went to check it out,then we hear the door open and see dipper and Mabel "Grunkle Stan ,great aunt (y/n)" said dipper"can we go to the dine?" Said Mabel "we're hungryyyy" said Mabel holding her tummy "hungryyyy"said dipper and now he holding his tummy then the twins hit their tummy's together"yeah sure"I said"as soon as this yahoo makes up his mind" said Stan pointing at Tyler"do you have this in a different animal?" Said Tyler pointing at the fur trout ,now Stan looks annoyed and also so am I "am fine locking him inside if you are" said Stan me and the kids nodded,we got outside and Stan puts a big wooden stick on the handle and we all go to the car and drive away to the greasy diner.

Time skip

Third person

You and your family made it to the greasy diner you all got inside and see half of the people you know ,you all find a seat to sit together you are sitting with dipper and Mabel is sitting with Stan,you and Stan are looking at the menu then you see lazy Susan walking towards your table you look up "oh hey lazy Susan how you been?" You said "I got hit by a bus!" Said lazy Susan wow you hear weird things but never like thank god your not crazy like some people in gravity falls then you hear Stan laughing"hahaha hilarious!" Said Stan "thank you hahehahea" said lazy Susan laughing in a creepy way"you do split plates right?" Said Stan "maybe" she said and grab her closed eye and making it look like she wink "great,well I'll split open the number 7 plus two free Salad dressing for the ladies,and a small plate of ketchup for the boy" said Stan and Susan wrote every thing down"but Grunkle Stan I want pancakes" said Mabel "with the fancy flowers they use these days,what am I made of money!" Said Stan and he moves his arms up and a little bit of money is shown in his sleeve and put it back in and Mabel is sad,then you see dipper looking at the manliness tester "don't worry guys pancakes are on me am going to win some by beating that manliness tester"said dipper pointing at the machine"is manliness tester?" Said Stan "beating?" Said Mabel they look at each other and started laughing but you didn't "oh leave him alone am sure he can try beating that game"you said and dipper smiled at his aunt for believing in him ,but dipper still wants to know that how a pretty smart and kind women like her would marry a grumpy person like his uncle and when you said that Stan and Mabel we're laughing harder now"what,what's so funny?" Said dipper"oh no offense dipper but your not exactly manly" said Mabel and begins laughing again"hey I am too manly for this" he said"look face the music kid you got no Muscles,you smell like baby wipes and let's not for get last Tuesday....Incident" said Stan

Flash back

Dipper was in the bathroom with a towel around his waist and holding a hair brush"Disco girl coming in through that girl is you~" he sing when Stan open the door"don't come in!don't come in!" He said surprise.

Flash back over

"you we're listening to girly pop music babba!" Said mabel"no heheha I wasn't,that's not important look come on guys am plainly manly you see this chest hair" said dipper and lifts his shirt to reveal his chest only to see his chest with no hair just his shiny chest it was so bright that you had to put sunglasses on,"put it away!put it away!" Said Mabel covering her eyes"so smooth! My eyes!" Said Stan "oh man" said dipper and mabel and Stan starts laughing again"fine family of little faith get ready to eat your words...and a Delicious plate of pancakes" said dipper and got up from his seat and walk over to the manliness tester,every one in the diner is watching him he stop a little a mumbling"Quit stalling!" Said Stan and then dipper grabs the handle he was trying very hard but it wasn't enough and he landed on wimp a little pink paper came out and It says 'you are a cutie patootie!" And dipper hide the paper that no one can see"a what he.... This must be broken guys ,it's probably broken you guys it's like a million years old probably run out of steam power-" he was cut off when manly Dan push him,"eh it's broken man you don't need to-" said dipper but manly Dan only used one finger to push the handle and all the lights were all on and then the game exploded and the arm fell and hit the plate of pancakes and the flew around the diner in everyone's plates"yeah pancakes for everyone!" Said manly Dan and everyone was cheering and Mabel and Stan laughed at dipper but not you"I need to get some chest hair and fast" said dipper the whole family look at him when ran he trip over a Beaver "am fine he ma fine" he said and ran off,"yeesh how am I related to that" said Stan "Stan that's not very nice to say of dipper" you said feeling a little mad "oh come on (y/n) you know it's true,he's a wimp am speaking the truth,why can't you understand that your wrong" he said you just glare at him and rolled your eyes,got up and walk out not saying a word and walk out of the diner.