Chapter 7:sabotage!

~Stanley pov~

"Without ford ,I was just half of a dynamic duo,I couldn't make it without him and (y/n) will miss ford also,she's happy for him but it will break her heart most of all' I thought in my head while walking through the science experiments at the school the next night,"And now thanks to that dumb college I was gonna lose my brother forever"I said,I stops at ford's experiment,"This is all your fault ya dumb machine!" I yelled,I punch the table and a piece of Stanford's machine fall off,I panic"oh no oh no no,what did I do " I said,I piece back like nothing happened,"there,alright good as new..probably" I said,I put the tarp back on and leave.

~time skip to the morning~

~ford pov~

Today's the day that the college board is here to check my machine,"well wish me luck (y/n)"I said about to walk away,"wait! Stanford you forgot something"said (y/n) I wonder what I forgot?,"really what did I for-"I was cut off by a pair of lips,(y/n) kiss me I'm blushing right now i kiss back but she pulled away"you forgot you good luck kiss"she said and smile,i smiled back and walk to the science fair,i see the admission team.

"Alright kid show us what ya got" said the leader of the admission team,"okay well what if I told that the future of technology was beneath this sheet" I said to them and I pulled the sheet off to show them my machine.

"I'd say that we wasted a car trip" said the leader of the admission team,he sounds annoyed.

"what?" I turned around and saw my machine wasn't moving,"but it was stable yesterday a fuse must have blown or something" i said while panicking,"kid a perpetual motion machine has one job,to not stop,I don't think you're west coast tech material" said the admission leader and walk away and also the other college board members.

"No wait!, don't go! I worked so hard!" I begged them but step on an empty toffee peanut bag I knew who did this 'Stanley' I thought and pick up the bag and growled,I think me and Stan should have a little talk.

~time skip to the pines house~

~Stanley pov~

I'm sitting on the couch just playing with a paddle ball, "one-paddle-paddle-paddle,two paddle-paddle,man that Jackie-O what a fox" I said while playing,then I heard the door open and close,I saw Ford, "hey,what's the word sixer?" I said

"Can you explain to me why this was near my broken project!" Yelled ford,he was showing me the empty bag of toffee peanut,oh man.

"ho-okay I might have accidentally been horsing around-"

"this was no accident Stan you did this!, you did this because you couldn't handle me going to college on my own!" Yelled ford,"look it was a mistake!Although if you think about it,maybe there's a silver lining huh? Treasure hunting?" I said.

"Are you kidding me?!why would I want to do anything with the person who sabotaged my entire future!"yelled Ford and he shoves me into the couch then I heard footsteps.

"you did what,you knucklehead"said my father while pick me up by shirt,"Stanley?what's going on here?" Said my mum while holding the baby.

"wait,no I can explain it was a mistake!"I'm trying to tell them, but my father throw me outside and gave me a duffel bag.

"you ignoramus!, Your brother was gonna be our ticket out of this dump!, all you ever do is lie and cheat right on your brother's coattails,well this time you cost our family potential millions! And until you make us a fortune,you aren't welcome in this household" said my father."What?! Stanford tell him he's being crazy! Stanford don't leave me hanging,high six?" I said looking at Stanford from his window,he just turns around and close his curtains,my dad shut the door I got angry, "Fine! I can make it on my own! I don't need anyone! I'll make millions and you'll rue the day you turned your back on me!" I yelled at them got in my car and drove away.

~your pov~

I just finished showering,I put my pajamas on and brush my teeth,then I heard my phone ring,"hello" I said,"hey (y/n) am sorry to call you late at night" he said,"no it's alright,so how did it go did you got in?" I said with cerise,"no I didn't got in west coast,can you come over for a bit please" he sounds upset,"sure just let me change again and I'll be there in 2 minutes,then tell me everything alright"I said,"alright I'll see you there,bye (y/n)"he said and hanged up ,I got changed again and walk outside the door and go to Ford's house.

~the pines house (again)~

I knock on the door waiting for someone to open,the door open and I saw Stanford and I was right he looks upset,"thank you for coming (y/n)" he said,"no problem Ford,now can you please tell me what happened"I said with a worried face,he sigh and look at me"I didn't got in because I found out Stanley sabotage my project" he said,I was shocked about what Stanford said,"so where is he?, is he here?" I said,"no, my dad kick him out of the house and Stanley got in his car and drove away ,so I didn't know where he is" he said,I gave him a hug and he hugs me back,"to be honest I didn't want you to go" I said while not looking at him if he gets mad," why do you not want me to leave?" He ask "don't get me wrong but am happy for you but I keep thinking that you may..... forget about me" I said ,"(y/n) I love you I and even if l leave I will still love you" he said,he grabbed me by my chin and he kiss me I kiss back I wrapped my arms around his neck,we both stop "so what are you going to do now since you can't go to your dream college" I asked him"I don't know maybe go to some other college.....with you" said ford "I would love"I said ,I kiss his cheek and he kiss my cheek too,"heh you always make me feel better,I love you (y/n) (l/n)" he said and I smiled at him"and I love you Stanford pines"

(sorry if it's bad but new chapter coming soon)

~lily