Chapter 11:this can't be happening!

Everyday I'm starting to get more scared of my husband Stanford ,he yells at me now and tells me to stay away from him,he never go up stairs anymore or spent time with me,sometimes fiddleford talks to me when am feeling sad, I remember this one time that ford almost hurt me but he didn't,I don't know what's wrong with him and am worried.

~ford pov~

Many long nights were spent perfecting the machine ,it would be a crowning achievement of my studies,an answer to the source of this town anomalies.

The time had come to text it, we carry a dummy to the portal, "ready and...." We release the dummy,but fiddleford started to floating away,I grabbed the rope and pull hard as I can "I got you buddy!" I said while pulling the rope,fiddleford and the dummy go out of the portal I ran to fiddleford,"what is it? Is it working?what did you see?!" I said to him with wonders what he saw,but all I could see in him was just his eyes were widen.

"Ahh,votmzrig ivsicrx oory" that's all he said,I couldn't understand him,I'm worried about my friend,"fiddleford?" I said with a concern filled in my tone,"when gravity falls and earth become sky, fear the beast with just one eye" said fiddleford, what is he talking about?,I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down"fiddleford get a hold of yourself,you're not making any sense"I said to,"this machine is dangerous,you'll bring about the end of the world with this,Destroy it before it destroys us all!" Fiddleford said to me,"I can't destroy this it's my life's work!"I said to him,"I fear we've unleashed a grave danger on the world ,one I'd just as soon forget,I quit!" Said fiddleford in an angry tone and walks away, I stare at him and starting to get angry at him,"Fine! I'll do it without you,I don't need you! I don't need anyone!" I yelled at him then all of a sudden I starting to hear whispers,"what?,who said that?" I said walking backwards and hit the wall,I think I need to have a talk with bill.

~your pov~

I'm upstairs cleaning the house when all of a sudden the lab door open,I thought Ford was coming out but no it was fiddleford but something was wrong with him he looks like he was shock of something,"hey fiddleford,are you alright?" I said to him,he looks at me and grabs me by my shoulders but gently"(y/n) please listen,you need to stop Stanford and that machine before it destroy us all!" He said and what is he talking about a machine?,I was going to ask him a what he was talking about,but he let my shoulders go and left,maybe I should talk to Stanford.

I went downstairs to talk to him,"Stanford?" I said trying to find him then I see his journals there were all open ,I walk over to the desk and see what's he doing,but then"(y/n)!" Yelled Stanford and he looks angry,"what are you doing here you know you can't be here!" He yells at me again,"I I j just w wondering w what h happen h h here with f fiddleford" said a little scared,"that's none of your business" he said raising his hand,I close my eyes waiting what going to happen,I open my eyes and see him just touching my cheek"am sorry" he said and kiss my cheek"just don't come down here again alright" he said gently,I just nod and go upstairs and not telling him my question.

~time skip~

It's been mouths,Stanford became nuts and he can't tell me,he hide his second journal and the third journal,the house became a mess,it's a snowy day,I was just thinking about the old time when Stanford was always by my side,I heard a knock I was about to open the door then Stanford walk pass me and has a ..Crossbow! And opens the door.

"WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU HERE TO STEAL MY EYES?!"ford screamed,I just hit my forehead,"well,I can always count on you for a warm welcome" said someone,that voice sounds familiar then I Stanley I smile with joy it's been ten years since I seen him,"Stanley" I said,he looked at me"(y/n) nice to see you"he said with a smile,"where have you been for these years?" I said"I've been to prison in three different countries" he said,oh ok didn't expect that,"Stanley,did anyone follow you?anyone at all?" Ford asked,"eh hello to you,too pal" Stan said as ford grabs him and pulls him inside,then ford shined a flashlight in his eyes,Stan just pushed him away,"hey! What is this?"said stan,"sorry I just had to make sure you weren't...uh it's nothing" said ford ,we began walking ,Stanley just looks around.

"uh...you gonna explain what's going on here? You're acting like mom after her tenth cup of coffee" Stan said,I see Stanford holding the first journal,"listen there isn't much time,I've made huge mistakes and I don't know who I can trust anymore" said ford and turns the head of a skeleton away from him.

"hey ,easy there let's talk this through,okay?" Said Stan to ford as Stan put his hand on ford shoulder as ford frowns,"I have something to show the two you,something you won't believe" said ford while turning away,I'm finally going to see what Stanford was hiding from me,"look,I've been around the world,okay? Whatever it is I'll understand"said Stanley.

Time skip to the portal room

"there is nothing about this I understand" Stan said,'i can't believe this he made this portal that he can destroy our world' I thought ,"Stanford what is this?" I ask him,"it's a trans-universal gateway,a punched hole through a weak spot in our dimension,I created it to unlock the mystery of the universe,but it could just as easily be harnessed for terrible destruction,that's why I shut it down and hid my journals which explained how to operate it"he said to me,"I can't believe this,why didn't you tell me about this am you wife,why did you hid this from me?"I said wondering,"(y/n) can we talk about this later" said Stanford,"why not now,when you say Let's about this later it's never,you're never upstairs I always have to wait for you"I said,"I only did to protect you"said Ford I just turned around and not saying another word,I hear him sigh"there's only one journal left and you Stanley are the only person I can trust to take it",he said and gave the journal to Stanley,"I have something to ask you,you remember our plans to sail around the world on a boat?" Said ford,I see Stanley smile,"take this book,get on a boat and sail as far away as ya can!,to the edge of the earth!,bury it where no one can find it"said ford,I see Stanley smile turn into a frown and was angry,"That's it?!,you finally wanna see me after ten years,and it's to tell me to get as far away from you as possible!?"yelled Stan,"Stanley,you don't understand what I'm up against!,what I've been through!" Said ford,"No,you don't understand what I've been through!I've been to prison in three different countries!,I once had to chew my way out of the truck of a car!,you think you're got problems?!,I've got a mullet Stanford!,meanwhile,where have you been?,living it up in your fancy house in the woods with (y/n),selfishly hoarding your college money,because you only care about yourself!"yelled Stanley,"I'm selfish?,I'm selfish,Stanley?,how can you say that after costing me,my dream school?!,I'm giving you a chance to do the first worthwhile thing in your life and you won't even listen!"yelled Stanford,"well,listen to this you want me to get rid of this book?,fine I'll get rid of it right now!"said Stan and took out a lighter,hold it next to the journal,"No!,you don't understand",said ford trying to get the journal back,"you said you wanted me to have it,so I'll do what I want with it!"said Stan still trying to burn the journal,"my research!"yelled ford and tackles Stan,then runs for his journal,but Stan trips him,"Stanley,give it back!"yelled ford and pushes Stan into some buttons,"you want it back,you're gonna have to try harder than that!"yelled Stan,I try to stop them but Stanford push me away,they keep fighting and I see the portal on,"you left me behind,you jerk!,it was to be us forever,you ruined my life!"Stan yelled,"you ruined your own life!"said ford,he kicks Stan to the side of the control panel,branding a symbol on Stan's back,Stan was screaming in pain,me and ford gasps,"Stanley!,oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you al-"ford was cut off by Stan punching him,ford stumbles backwards and trips over a lever as Stan follows him,"some brother you turned out to be,you care about your dumb mysteries then your family?,well then You Can Have Em"said Stan and shoves ford back into the portal and started to floating,"whoa,whoa,hey,what's going on?,hey,hey Stanford-"said Stan,I see Ford struggling to get down,"No!,ford!"I yelled,"Stanley!,(y/n)!,help me!" Said ford while he's getting closer to the portal,"oh!,No what do I do?!"Stan ask,"Stanley!,(y/n)! Do something!,STANLEY!"yelled ford as he threw the journal to Stan,I see Stanford being sucked into the portal,in a flash of white engulfs everything,when it fades,I saw Stan laying on the floor and I see ford's glasses next to me we're both shock,"Stanford?" Said Stan,he looks around and see he's not here,he runs to the portal,"Stanford,come back! I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Yelled Stan,he pulls the lever but no use,I fell on my knees and I feel my tears rolling down my cheeks,"no,this can't be happening"I said looking at the floor,"(y/n) I'm sorry I didn't want any of this"said Stan,he hugs me for a forgiveness,I hugged him back for forgive him,I know I isn't his fault,it's nobody's fault.

"am sorry"Stan said.

(next chapter coming soon)

Lily