Chapter 9: The wedding

(the picture is were you guys are getting married)

~Ford pov~

Today's the day am going to propose to (y/n),I just finished making the ring, I went down stairs and I see (y/n) in the kitchen cooking breakfast,I look at the ring 'alright Stanford you can do this' I thought,I walk behind her and I cover her eyes with my hands ,she stop what she was doing.

"oh is that you Stanford, what am I saying of course its you" she said,she turned around to face me and she kiss me on the cheek,"well your just in time for breakfast" she said and hands me a plate,we both sat down and eat.

"um....(y/n) can I talk to you" I said still hiding the ring in my pocket.

~your pov~

"um....(y/n) can I talk to you" said ford,I wonder what he wants to ask me,then I noticed something in his pocket.

"sure ford, what do you want to tell me?" I said,I got up from my chair and walk over to him,"well (y/n) it's about our relationship"he said,am starting to get nervous,"what about our relationship?" I said,"well I been meaning to ask you something for a while" he said while looking the thing in his pocket ,he finally took it out it is a small red box ,he gets down one knee and opens the the box I shows a ring.

"(y/n) (l/n) will you make me the happiest man on earth,will you marry me?"he said ,I'm so happy I can't believe it did he just proposed to me.

"YES!,Oh my gosh yes!"I said to him,he smiles and put the ring in my finger,I kiss him on the lips he kiss me back,"am happy you said yes"he said.

"Stanford-c-can w-w-we..." I said nervously.

"yes what is it (y/n)"he said,wondering what am trying to say.

"ca-can w-we s-s-start a-a f-family?"I said nervously about what he going to say.

"Of course!"he said while smiling big and hugs me.

"I can't wait to become Mrs. pines"I said ,I smiled at him and hued him back and kiss him on the cheek,"I love you Stanford" I said," I love you too (y/n)" he said ,I can't wait for our wedding.

~Time skip to the wedding ~

~ford pov~

Today's the day that will change my life my wedding,oh man am so nervous what's happens if I forget the ring or what's happens if I mess up!!,our friends and family are here,me and (y/n) are getting ready I can't wait to see (y/n) in her wedding dress I bet she will look beautiful in her dress,about a month ago I found a big waterfall in the woods and It would be perfect for our wedding,but were walking to the safe side because we don't want our friends and family getting hurt.

~your pov~

I can't wait to become Mrs. pines,my mom and ford's mom is helping me with my wedding dress (your dress is like rose dress but more longer)"well the has come my baby is getting married am so happy for you" said my mom,"I can't believe you're going to be my daughter in law"said ford's mom while smiling, it's to bad that Stanley couldn't come I was hoping if he could come, my mom was done ,I look at the mirror i look so pretty i wonder what Stanford thinks of my dress.

They opened the flower curtains and I see Stanford in his black tuxedo next to the priest,I started to walk towards them ,I finally made it Stanford looks at me and whispers "you look beautiful" he said,I smiled at him,the priest begins to talk"we all gathering here today to this lovely wedding,now lets begin, do you Stanford pines take this woman to be your loving wife?" Said the priest,"I do"said ford,"and do you (y/n) (l/n) take this man to be your loving husband?" Said the priest,"I do" I said and Stanford slips the ring on my finger and I do the same thing to him," I now Prencess you two husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" said the priest,Stanford kiss me and I kiss back I hear our mom's screaming and our Dads calming down.

I can't believe it we're finally married,I'm so happy about our new life together as husband and wife as....

Mr. pines and Mrs. pines

(hope you love it please tell me how I did)

Lily ~~~