Chapter 19: Party time!

it's a bright day,today Stan said we should plan a party just for money so right now everyone is Decorating the shack,"um..mabel I don't feel so good I think am gonna-" dipper used a can of silly string and he pretended to throw up on Mabel "oh grunkle Stan ,aunt (y/n) what did you feed us?" Said Mabel and also has a can of silly string and pretend she was throwing up on her brother,then they both started to spray the silly string at each other,I see Stan looking annoyed then we see Wendy walking up to the twins "guys guys stop!,something terrible just happened!" Said Wendy and the twins stop spraying each other,and look at her then she sprayed the twins with some silly string they all laugh,then they started to play with the party supplies and it Stan more annoyed"alright alright!,party supplies are now off limits" said Stan and I take the party supplies and put them somewhere else"Mr. and Mrs. pines whose birthday is it again?" Said Soos "nobody's thought this party is a good idea so kids can spend money at the shack" said Stan "nice" said Soos"these young people want fun then I'll show them fun" said Stan with an evil smile "maybe comments like that,is way kids don't come to the mystery shack so much" said dipper while opening a bottle of Pitt soda "hey hey!, why don't you go make yourself useful and copy these flyers"said Stan and I give dipper the flyer"oh boy a trip to the copier store" said Mabel "calendar mugs,shirts and more they got it all that the copier store!" Said Stan "that's not what the copier stores does but I just imagine what they had in the copier store" said Soos"save the trouble, you know the old copier in my office,(y/n) finally fix the old girl up,good as new"said Stan but I think something is wrong with that copy machine I should tell him,the twins went to Stan office,but something doesn't feel right"what's wrong (y/n)?" Said Stan ,"nothing I just feel like something Is going to happen,when they use the copy machine" I said "what?,of course not, you fix it what can go wrong?" Said Stan ,I just smiled"yeah maybe you're right" I said,welp gotta go back to work.

Time skip

We finished Decorating,now Stan is going to give us some party jobs"alright party people....and dipper" said Stan,dipper frowns at Stan "let's talk business,Soos because you'll work for free and you begged I'm letting you be DJ." I said "you won't regret it Mrs. pines,I got this book to teach me how to DJ R-R-Right!" Said Soos showing me a book about DJ-Ing."Not encouraging" said Stan I look at Wendy and Mabel "Wendy,you and Mabel will work at the ticket stand" I said"what?,but aunt (y/n) ,this party is my chance to make new friends"Mabel whined,"I...I could work with Wendy" said dipper Stan just rolls his eyes"you realize that if you do,you gotta commit to stay in at the ticket stand with Wendy,no getting out of it,just the two of you alone all night." Said Stan ,I see dipper look at Wendy laughing,then I see him smiling"I promise" said dipper.

~~~

Finally the party was on ,"can your uncle throw a party or what?" Said Stan to mabel and me"the energy is Electric!" Said Soos to the microphone and now looking for the sound of lighting on his keyboard"and if anyone wants to leave am charging them an exit with 15 dollars" said Stan to me and Mabel and then I see Mabel run to the dance floor and start dancing about 3minutes I see she started to get tired and sat down next to those two girls one is really big and wearing a pink shirt with the word cool on it and a girl that has glasses and with a green shirt,"remember dude's who ever um...party hardy um..what?,gets the party crown!" Said Soos and us the crown,"most applauses at the end of the night wins!" Said Soos,then I see three figures coming towards Soos, the monster the ruins people life and the popular girl in town her name is Pacifica Northwest (just to tell you not a big fan of Pacifica,I don't like her that much,sorry Pacifica fans) "um party crown um I'll take that thank you very much" said Pacifica and not looking at Soos ,man she thinks she's better than people just because she's a northwest and she so mean,when she see me she sometimes calls me crazy,I have no idea how I got to be crazy and she calls Stan old am old too!,"um..i can't just give you the crown it's more like a Competition." said Soos"ha honestly who is going to compete with me,fork girl,lizard lady,hehe haha" said Pacifica and laughing then her friends started laughing with her,no one else laugh, those poor girls are being made fun of,then I see Mabel walking up to the DJ "hey I'll compete,am Mabel" said Mabel and raise her hand so Pacifica can shack her hand,the I see pacific smirk"that's sounds like a fat old ladies name" said Pacifica how dare she made fun my Mabel name ,her name is adorable"I'll take that as a compliment" said Mabel ,"may the better partyer win" said Pacifica she snap her fingers, her and her friends stayed to walk back.music started playing and Mabel started dancing"let the fight for the party crown being!,Mabel comes out strong watch out Pacifica!" Said Soos me and Stan are dancing hey we can have fun too"Stan this party is amazing!" I said"(y/n) like I said can I throw a party or what?" Said Stan smirking"yes!,yes you can!" I said we both laugh,then we see Wendy dancing and dipper outside alone and I see him about to close the ticket stand "not in my watch" said Stan and went out side talking to dipper and he sat back down.

~~~

The computation is still on now the Pacifica and Mabel are going to sing this is gonna be good" is forever all a wayyyyyy!" Pacifica sang and it her voice broke my cup and everyone cheered "forever ~" she said last"Pacifica is ahead!" Said Soos and I see Pacifica talking to mabel then I see Pacifica shirking and walking away,"Soos give me the 80's top fantastic song you got!" Said Mabel and Soos put on a song "perfect,Don't stop un-believing!,never stop what you feeling!" Mabel sing and the crowd goes wild,"am going to do a flip!" Said Mabel she jumps and fell on her face"that was for you guys!" Said mabel ,then I see dipper talking to Soos that's weird,I look at ticket stand and dipper is still selling tickets this is strange" um..dues,would the owner of a silver and red dirt bike please report outside,it is being stolen right now" said Soos.

"wait what!" I see Wendy's friend Robbie look out the window and ran to go after the person who stole his bike,poor kid,"now we're gonna bring it down for a minute,ladies,dudes,now's the time" said Soos and start playing the slow song this reminds me when me and Stanford told our feelings to each other,then I see a hand In front of me it was Stanley's hand"wanna dance?" He said,I just smile"sure I would love to dance with you" I said and took his hand and started dancing ,I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist," you know Stan this brings back memories" I said "like what?" Said Stan "you know like when we we're young teens ourselves,having fun doing pranks to people and this song remains me when you know me and Ford" I said remembering the good old days he smiled at me"I get it,ha....you really still miss him,I miss him too and I still remember our good old days" he said I smile at me and kiss him on the cheek and the song finish,then me and Stanley went to the food table to grab something to eat,then I see a dollar hanging on a string and Stan see it "ha you think I'll fall for that?" He said and grabbing more for food then by surprise he jump and try to get the dollar and the dollar move away and Stan still chasing to get that dollar,then I see dipper playing with Soos with a laser pointer, soos is trying to catch it,this is getting to weird ,I can't stand watching this I need to go to the bathroom,I went upstairs and I see Wendy come out of the bathroom"hey Wendy" I said she look at me"oh hey (y/n) " said Wendy"having fun at the party?" I said"yeah this party is great,anyway cache ya later" said Wendy and left,I went to the bathroom and did my business.

*~*~*

When I finished I hear people arguing outside of the bathroom,I opened the door and what I saw shock me I saw like 10 or 12("I don't remember how many dippers were,can someone tell me please) dippers and they all look at me and the had worry face,"um..dipper?" I said,"yes" they all said but which is my dipper "um..what's going on?" I said then all the dippers started talking I can't understand what there saying" enough please! Can one of you dippers can tell me why are all here?" I said then one of the dipper came up to me it had the number two on his hat "well you see aunt (y/n) dipper made us by the copy machine that you fix and we had a plan to dance with Wendy and we didn't want no one to get in the way" said number two dipper,I just sigh,I knew it that the copy machine was no good"dipper I think you over did it,why can't you asks her for yourself sure someone will ruined you by asking her but you know Wendy will understand that she might dance with you" I see they all look at me"thanks aunt (y/n) we never thought of it that way" said one of the dipper and I smiled and walk past them"you know I had the same problem just like you when I was a kid " I said and they look at me.

Time skip

The party was finally over Pacifica won the party crown and Mabel felt sad but her new friends didn't care if she win or not,she told Soos to put on music and they started dancing and I see dipper outside and rip some kind of paper and came in "dipper were have you been?,me my girlfriends!" Said Mabel and dipper started talking to mabel's new friends,but maybe later I can pay someone to fix the copy machine, I had a great time at the party and you know what this party is a night to remember.

( hey guys do you like it,sorry if theirs wrong spelling,anyway next chapter coming soon)

~lily