chapter 22: fight fighters and heights

Another day with the family, tonight soos took us to the arcade that he always goes and shows us what he plays and learns.

"This is it,Dudes my favorite place in gravity falls. Everything I know I learned right here." Said soos ,he started walking and we followed first he shows us this game called frog time.
"A frog shows me how to cross the street " then another called ghost maze "when my house was hunted I learned how to eat ghosts." Then one more "and this taught me how to dance" said soos who shows us a dance game which mcgucket was playing right now.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Haha! I've been jiggin for seven days straight!"he said still dancing but then Mabel pick up the plug from the game "uh,Soos?"she said and then all of us realized the was out of order and mcgucket laughing and still dancing.

"Let him have this" said Soos and made Mabel put the plug down

We all play arcade games stan found this one game called insert token but I really want to play was an old game called fight fighters so I was looking around and see Dipper and wendy playing something, I walked a little closer and saw it was fight fighters, so I approach "hi you two" I said " hey great aunt (y/n),ooh cutscene" said Dipper .

"Dr.karate you killed my father again!" Said rumble "HHNNGHHH!!!"said Dr.karate
" you take that back!!!"yelled rumble and the fight begins Dipper is in the lead and wendy is losing a lot of health maybe I should help "you know wendy if you use up-or-down triple kick it can cause a lot of damage" I said "really?,let me try?"she said,she started the move Dr.karate made a strong front kick and caused rumble major damage both were surprised "wow I never knew a move like that, how did you knew that?" She ask "oh I was a great player in the old days,I can beat anyone that took me on even stan lost by me,haha!"I giggle that's true Stanley and Stanford have never beaten me in this game one time the waste their whole alouettes to beat me but never did "we'll see about that next game is you and me (y/n)!" Said wendy "we'll see if can take me wendy we'll see!" I said smirking and at the end Dipper won the round.

"Winners Don't lose!"said rumble

"What you cheated" said wendy while giggling.
"You take that back!"said said Dipper while both laughing,next was round 2
"I'm punch the ref." Said wendy as wendy was punching the referee with Dipper, I see robbie hanging some flyers and sees us and came up to greet wendy.

"Wendy, what's up babe? Yeah,just puttin up some flyers for my band,I'm lead guitar, no biggie." Said robbie and showing us his flyer and now I'm curious if he's wearing mascara.

"Are you wearing mascara?" I questioned,"uh,it's eye paint for men" he said,yeah right

"Hi,robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game"said wendy I can tell robbie can care less about this,"uh,yeah sweet, sweet"he said and then shoves Dipper,oh how dare he punish my great nephew "hey how's about you sit this one out,okay champ?" Said robbie and cracking his hand "but we started this round" said Dipper sounding a little disappointed.

"Whoa,whoa hey relax man,I'm just trying to spend a little time with my girlfriend, all right?" Said with a smug smile "it will just be one round ok" said wendy but before they play, Dipper spoke, "how about you try to beat my aunt (y/n) and you get to play 3 rounds with wendy is that ok?" Said Dipper, wait what!

"Huh?!"me and robbie said at the same time,"oh yeah that will be so cool,I get to see (y/n) come on robbie itll be fun?" Said wendy I see thinking for a moment and the smile thinking he can beat me,"all right fine,I bet I can beat grandma here"he said with a smug look I'm about to punch this kid in the face.

I choose Dipper's character and robbie pick wendy's,meanwhile wendy told me and robbie she was going camping with her family tomorrow I understand but robbie looks he didn't hear and the battle begins as robbie try to punch me,I jump and did a spin kick,that did so damage and I got punch but didn't do that much damage, I did a fire ball and he lost all his life,wendy and Dipper cheer for me.