Chapter 15:who murdered wax Stan?

It's a sunny summer day,me dipper and Mabel are at the living room watching Duck tective,,we're in the part that duck tective and his partner found a dead body,"that duck is a genius!" Said Mabel,"oh I don't know,his job isn't the hard"said dipper "are saying your better than Duck-tective?" Said Mabel "Mabel actually I could for example just by smelling your breath I can tell that you been eating-an entire tube of tooth paste?" Said dipper so that's were all the tooth paste has gone,"it was so sparkly" said Mabel.

"yo dudes you'll never guess what I found" said Soos "Buried treasure!" Said dipper"Buried-hey I was going to say that" said Mabel cheerfully and the began to laugh "so Soos what did you found"I ask nervously because hid alot of things in this house,"come on I'll show you"said Soos.

~~

"so when i was cleaning a little bit i found this room and it's super creepy" said Soos and opened the door and we see alot of wax figures"woah it's a secret wax museum" Said dipper while turning on a flashlight"what is this room aunt (y/n)?" Said Mabel "I don't know I don't remember getting these wax figures" I said and it's true I don't remember getting these wax figures,"they look so life like" said Mabel "except for that one" said dipper pointing to a wax figure"hello" it said we all gasp in shock,then dipper raids up his flashlight and it's just Stan "ha it's me your Grunkle Stan" he said and we all screamed.

"behold the gravity falls wax museum!,until I forgot about it" said Stan "oh yeah now I remember,it was very popular back then" I said I remember when Stanley stolen them from some guy,"I have them all genghis khan,Sherlock Holmes and-I don't know some kind of goblin man thing?" Said Stan,it's wax Larry king"and my personal favorite wax Abraham Lincoln right over-oh no oh come who left the blinds open wax John Wilkes booth am looking at you!"said Stan while looking at the melted figure"how can you fix a wax figure?" He said"oh cheer up Grunkle Stan" said Mabel and poking stan in the nose and eye which hurts,"don't worry Grunkle stan I'll make you a new one out of this old wax!" She said "you think you can make one of these puppies?" Ask Stan "Grunkle Stan am a arts and crafts master why do you think I have this glue gun stuck under my arm" said Mabel while shaking her arm,"I like your gumchin kid" said Stan "I don't know what that word means but thank you" said Mabel looking happy.

Time skip

It's been three hours when Mabel started making the wax figure she's making Stan by then she finished and show it to me,dipper and Soos it looks great ,"I think it needs a little more glitter?" Said Mabel "agreed" said Soos and give Mabel a bucket of glitter and Mabel toss all the glitter onto the wax Stan,"kids I found my pants now I lost my shoes"said Stan and look up and the wax figure of himself and step back by shock and fell down"so what do you think?" Ask Mabel "I think the wax museum is back in business!" Said Stan and Mabel looks really happy about it.

The next day Stan put some flyers on the town and some people came,Mabel looks existed,Stan turned on the microphone"hello everybody it's me town darling Mr. mystery please ladies control yourself I have my own lady" said Stan while putting his arm around me,"but enough about me behold...Me!" Said Stan while lifted the sheet and show them wax Stan ,"and now here is Mabelangelo" said Stan giving her the Microphone"it's Mabel,hello everyone I made this sculpture with my own two hands it's covered with my blood,sweat,tears and other fluids" said Mabel and the crowd is disgusted by that"hehe I will now take questions you there!" Said Mabel pointing at Toby ,"Toby Determined gravity falls gossiper here ,how do you think that this wax museum will benefit the town and environment?" Ask Toby holding a microphone which is actually a turkey baster,"Toby you know your microphone is a turkey baster"said Stan "it's certainly is.." Said Toby"shawndra hermenez a real reporter you're flyers say that there's free pizza at this event is this true" said shawndra hermenez holding one of Stanley's flyers,"that was a typo,goodnight everyone!" He said and used a smoke bomb and disappears with the money.

Time skip at night

"hot pumpkin pie look at all this cash and I can only thank one person"said Stan and Mabel looks happy"this guy" he said pointing to wax Stan then punch Stan in the stomach gently"yeah you too,alright now off to bed" he said and the twins went upstairs and going to bed,"am to bed too you coming?" I ask he,"I'll stay here a little longer with this guy"he said while pointing to wax Stan "well alright, goodnight Stan " I said and went to bed.

Stanley pov

Me and wax Stan are watching Duck tective "haha stupid duck,welp I gotta take the John,you need anything?" I ask but wax Stan was silent"haha I love this guy!don't you go anywhere" I said the truth is I think wax Stan is just Stanford because since he gone for 30 years and I miss my brother and I know (y/n) miss him as well.

Your pov

I was just in bed thinking why Stan care about wax Stan so much I mean sure he thinks he good looking but that's not it, it's something else but what,"no no No!" I hear Stanley screamed I went downstairs and so did dipper and Mabel "wax Stan he's been mur..murdered!" He said showing us the headless wax Stan and Mabel faint by seeing her Art destroyed.

We called the police and let Stan explain them what happened"so I got up to take a John and then blam he headless!" Said Stanley"who would do this?" Said dipper while taking care of Mabel by her sadness "what your opinion sheriff blubs" said deputy durland,"look we try but this case is unsolvable" said sheriff Blubs "WHAT!" We all said"you take that back sheriff Blubs!" Said Stan "hey you know I can help you guys" said dipper"yeah let dipper help he found out who was eating the tin cans"said Mabel "all pointed to the goat" said dipper"yeah let the boy!" Said Stan "well look what we got here city boy think he can solve a mystery with his fancy computer" said sheriff blubs "you are adorable" he said"adorable?" Said dipper and sheriff blubs and Deputy Durland laughing and walks away.

The next day Stanley got up early and told me that he is going to make a Funeral for wax Stan so he went out and going to buy a coffin,dipper and Mabel went out to find the person who murdered wax Stan they found an ax and they think it's manly Dan.

Time skip

The Funeral began dipper and Mabel did not found the person who murdered wax Stan,we set up the chairs and put the wax sculptures in each chair,dipper and Mabel look upset that they didn't found the killer"cheer up you guys you did your best" I said then Stan begins to speak"(y/n),Soos kids,wax figures,today is a sad day some people say it's stupid to love a wax Replica of themselves"said Stan feeling sad"there wrong!" Said Soos "easy Soos,wax Stan I hope you have a blast pick pocketing in wax heaven,I'm sorry!" Said Stan while tears coming down his face and runs off"Stan wait!" I said got up from my chair and go after him so did Soos.

Me and Soos finally catch up to him he really looks upset,Soos is confronting Stan to make him feel better,"thanks Soos,I need to talk with Stan privately please" I said,he nod and left"Stan I need to talk to you it's about wax Stan,are you really going to miss him?" I said"what do you mean?"he said "well Stan there has to be another reason why you act like this,why you really going to miss wax Stan " I said he just looks at me and then sigh"alright to tell you the truth,I just imagine that wax Stan is really ford because just by losing wax Stan made me feel like I was losing my brother again" he said"oh Stan, I miss him too,but we have to be strong and when we get him out we can all spent time together like the old days"I said trying to cheer him up,he just smiles at me"hehe thanks (y/n) now lets get back to wax Stan Funeral "he said and I just nod .

When we got upstairs you would never believe what we saw "hot pumpkin pie what happened here!" Said Stan by seeing all the wax sculptures are everywhere "guess what Grunkle Stan and great aunt (y/n) the wax sculptures turns out to be alive and wanted to murder us!" Said Mabel "I cut off Larry king's head "said dipper I can't believe that the wax sculptures were alive"haha you kids and your imagination"said Stan I know he lied "any ways look what we found"said dipper and throws something at Stan,Stan catch the object it's wax Stan's head "my head I miss this guy alright now everyone gets a bear hug"said Stan and hugs the three of us we were all laughing then we hear police alarms and we see sheriff blubs and Deputy Durland in their car"well did you solve the case yet boy I'm thinking you about to say no that am going to take a long sip of my coffee" said sheriff blubs while taking a long sip of his coffee"actually yeah" said dipper showing him wax Stan head,then sheriff blubs was shock and spit out his coffee right in Deputy Durland face he screamed and spit out coffee in sheriff blubs face they both screamed and drove off we were all laughing at that.

He guys hope you like it next chapter coming soon bye

~lily