Chapter 8:moving to gravityfalls

We finally did it,we finally graduate high school and we're finally going to college I thought we we're going to go a good college well...not exactly.

"Alright I know Backupsmore wasn't anyone's first choice but what we lack in prestige we make up for in mostly bug-free dorms! I'm sure your family are proud more or less" said the speaker,I look at Stanford he was looking at a picture of his family I smile and my hand on his hand,he looks at me and smiled.

In please like that,me and ford had to work twice as hard luckily that's what we do best,Stanford went from undergrad to PhD three years ahead of schedule,he wrote a thesis that was nationally ranked and was awarded an enormous grant for his own scientific research,but he had no idea what to to study.

~ford pov~

I began to wonder what am I going to study then I began to look at my hands and saw a book about anomalies as (y/n) looks at me, my whole life I'd been teased for my six fingers as Stan and (y/n) always defended me,but that got me thinking about anomalies things that were strange,unusual,statistically improbable and according to my investigations there was one place with a higher concentration of these things than anywhere else a small lumber town in roadkill country Oregon Gravity falls,I ask (y/n) to go with me and she said yes.

~time skip to gravity falls~

~your pov~

Me and ford were heading out we got in my car and drive to gravity falls,we set to work using our grant money to investigate the strange properties of this town but what would we find here?,then all of a sudden a giant hand grabs Stanford's car I was scared I hid behind Stanford.

We began to investigate at once,I knew ford have to record our findings so I remember that my friend (1bf/n) gave me a journal,so I told him to keep a journal,he agreed.

There were anomalies everywhere and the more we looked the more we saw,we were catching these things called 'Eye bats' and ford puts them in a jar I sketch the anomalies that we see or catcher,I remember one time we found an egg when it hatch right in front of us it immediately turns into a cup that Stanford bring I sketch this 'Shape shifter ' In the journal while ford writes down the things it do,we found a gnome and we brought it back the shack to research it I was checking his height "fascinating,what did you say your name was" I told him, "schmebulock...senior" he said and ford wrote this down in the journal.

~ford pov~

We still study the anomalies in this town I just finished journal 3,thanks to (y/n) by my side she helps me with every study we always see and sometimes I'm just afraid that she will get hurt or worst,I told (y/n) am going to the forest alone,I keep walking deeper and deeper into the forest,I heard that there are gem diamonds I found them I had an pick to break a piece of the gem diamond,l took the diamond home to make a ring ,I finally decided.......

Am going to propose to (y/n).

(hey guys next chapter coming soon I can't wait also,please give me a star and leave a comment please thanks)

Lily~