Chapter 21:A day I'll remember and a pig

It was a beautiful sunny day and another one of Stanley's plan to get more money, he said that we should make a carnival fair and he tells me that he has this great idea that he is going to rigged the target ball (that's what I call it) he told soos to rigged the game.

"there she is Mabel the fair, money can rent I spared every expense" said Stan

"but Stan you say that every time you come up with idea and It goes down hill"

I said, just as I said that we hear a little screamed falling next to us and see dipper fell next to us on a broken sky tram

"I think the sky tram is broken also most of my bones" said dipper looking shock and Stan started laughing

"this guy am I right,alright I got a job for you two I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates"said Stan holding fake safety inspection I told him to hired someone to look these rides

" Stan I said we were going to do this right ,what happened to the inspection person I told you to get?" I said a little worried that he might not listen to me anymore I know we are not married but we have to act like it!,

"don't worry bebe I met the guy and he says there all dangerous and could kill anyone who gets on a ride I told him take a hill" well at least he listen to me ,but it's still bad but I have a feeling something is going to happen.

Time skips

It's been an hour already,the carnival is doing great, no one's killed yet,but I get a feeling that we keep doing this over and over again like rewinding time, I was walking around and see what was going on, since I'm  by myself, Dipper is hanging out with wendy, Mabel is with herself and Stanley was still inside that ball game.

You know when I was still new in new Jersey I remember my date with Stanford when we were just kids well maybe not a date due because Stanley got sick but, I remember it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback *

My first month in new Jersey, I'm still a little sad that I left my home to go  somewhere else, I still miss my old friends, but I at least i made two new friends Stanley and Stanford pines,I'm never going to replace them no matter what.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Said someone I turned around and see Stanford and Stanley
Running towards me "hi guys, what are you guy's doing " I ask, they look at me "today's the day that the carnival fair will open again" said Stanley I didn't know they was a carnival coming "every summer it opens up and then closes at fall,and we were talking about it and you should come along since you are now our new friend!" Said Stanley and Ford just nods his head, this is great I get to hang out with my new friends but I have my parents first, "that's nice of you Stanley,I'll tell my parents about the carnival so I can go ok,I'll meet you two there bye," as I wave goodbye to both of them.

*Stanley p.o.v*

All according to the plan, you see me,Ford and (y/n) were going to the carnival but all of a sudden I got 'sick' really fast,at home I'm laying in my bed with a thermometer in my moth but really I'm faking the hole thing the plan is I'm going to let Ford confessed his Secret crush on (y/n) and that carnival is the perfect place to do it sure ford is already nervous of us going with (y/n) but now he's going to get even more nervous with just two of them. Now to start the plan.

"Ma!" I called for my mom to check the thermometer which is resting near a lamp so it can make it look like I'm  sick and quickly putting it in my mouth,she coming over and checking the thermometer.