chapter 24: summerween

Author p.o.v. (c/c) ---- costume choice

As the pines family finally park at a handicap parking space they see the store their about to go.

"He we are. The summerween superstore" said stan while showing his family the store.

"Wait summer what?" Said Dipper looking confused about this holiday.

"Summerween! The people of this town love Halloween so much they celebrate it twice a year and wouldn't you know it, it's today!" Said (y/n) looking really excited about this holiday while stan shows Dipper the calendar.

"Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?" Said Dipper as stan looks at him and said yes.

"Summerween something about this feels unnatural " said Mabel not believe in the Summerween spirit.

"There's free candy" said Soos as the twins looks at each other the started running into the store.

the pines family were looking threw every aisle. As Dipper and Mabel went to check on costumes we see Soos playing with those funny moving skull bowls.

"I'd lend you a hand but I don't seem to have any!" Said the skull while it is chuckling and it made Soos laugh as well.

"This guy tells it like it is" said Soos while he was about to press the skull again a woman employee stops him.

"Sir? Could you please stop pushing that?" Said the employee looking really annoyed by the pines family.

"Ma'am, make these heads less hilarious and you got yourself a deal" said Soos as he pushed the head again.
As the woman employee rolled her eyes and countries her work, we see (y/n) about to pick up some candy.

"Hmmm I wonder what type I should get maybe some chocolate but it will melt or maybe hard candy but it will hurt some kids,oh  how about Sour maybe not nobody likes sour I'll guess I'll reach for mix I guess" said (y/n) as she is now trying to reach the mix bag of candy but the shelf is to tall for her and she doesn't really like to ask for help so she stand on the edge of the shelf that's on the ground and trys to reach the candy.

"Come on reach, come on! Legs don't let me down!" She said as she is now on her tippy toes as she almost reaches the candy as she couldn't grab the candy so she started jumping on the ground shelf and she finally got the candy the whole aisle shelf started to tilt all the candy fell and ripped all bags of candy except the bags (y/n) has as she see the mess she made, instead Of just cleaning or paying for the damage,all she did was  just walks away with the bags of candy and finally we have Stanley who is ready to buy  a bunch of fake blood.

" when the children come to my door tonight,they're gonna run away screaming from stan pines master of fright!" Said stan as he was picking up a big can of fake blood and turn around and sees a baby and said boo to scare it,the baby begin to cry. As the   employee looks around and sees Soos messing with the heads ,the twins making a mess, (y/n) candy mess around the floor and Stanley.

"Uh-oh I think this one's leaking!" Said Stanley while holding the big can of fake blood, now the employee has enough of the pines family.

"Have the police come and eject the pines family from the store." She said and looking  really annoyed by all of this.

"Not today!" Yelled stan and threw a smoke bomb and the whole family started running.

"You paid for this stuff, right stan?" Said (y/n).

"Of course!" Said Stanley while everyone is still running. While at the store the employee sees the peace of paper the spells 'stan bucks' .