[Part 1] Maybe

*Photo of Sebastian's older brother who we meet in the next few chapters.*

Naya POV:

I woke up this Tuesday at 6:15 am. My regular time.

I normally don't eat breakfast so I just grabbed a bagel so I would avoid getting lectured at by my mom for not eating. Today I was wearing a maxi dress that showed my slight curves. I wasn't large in the chest at all! That was my only self-conscious part on my body knowing boys some guys liked girls with huge boobs.

For a junior, I was in like 36 B or something. 

I took the bus today and sat alone in the middle as I usually would on a bus. Sucks not to have a car when I'm a junior right? We got to the school about 5 minutes later.

School didn't start for another 15 minutes so I just listened to some music. I love Mac Miller so of course I listened to his album.

'Youforia' was playing. I read it was about vagina but it was still a good song. I had Instagram pulled up on my phone

So much hate about Kim K. I was enjoying the shade about her butt before someone yanked my earplug out.

"What the fu-" I started.

It was Sebastian (of course)..

"What's good mama! How you doin on this fine day?"

"I didn't forget yesterday if that's where you're going." I said looking back at my phone.

He dropped my headphone back down and said oh. He then had a glum face while he looked to see who was around.

I turned back and mumbled, "I still forgave you.." he turned and smiled a perfect smile with dimples out of this world.

I wish I had dimples. And bigger boobs. That'd be so nice.

"Oh cool then. So afterschool you wanna like hang out at umm that park across the street? I have a younger brother so I take him anyway." he asked.

I was surprised he asked me that. Is he serious?.. Me? Literally. I wasn't THAT pretty at all. No boy ever looks for black girls for their first love.

They go for every other type of girl. Except us black girls.

Why is he still staring at me? Oh my answer. Yes, no. Shit! Yes is my new answer. He's still waiting for my answer.. I was frozen for a minute.

"Ummh- yeah we'll walk to your house or something." I said putting on a shy smile. I was so nervous.

"Oh bet, cool. See you after school right here." he said getting up.

He rest his hand on my thigh before getting up. It was still tingling. I day-dreamed for a second and went back to my music.

The bell rang and I just couldn't wait to get the day over with to hang out with him. He was starting to grow on me.

_____________________

Sebastian POV:

I was walking to catch up with my boys but thinking about her the whole time. Damn, this girl.. She was just so snobby. It was sexy but at the same time made her look like a jerk.

I liked it.

"Aye guys!" I said. They turned waiting for me to catch up. I feel like I'm kinda like the leader of the group, to my opinion. My guys look up to me a lot. So I'm a douche around them but a good guy around her.

"I saw you talking to ol' girl over there, but did you see Amee's chest? She finally hit puberty, and HARD this summer." Richard said.

I wasn't paying much attention to him knowing I only had my eye on her.

"Oh yeah guys. I'll catch you later." I didn't want to listen to their rants about another girl. Especially when all I could think about was Naya. I really want her to be mine. 

Like now.

____________________

End of the school day.

I was sitting early already waiting for her in the front of the building. I saw her walking by waving to me. I already started blushing. 

MAN UP! MAN UP! Stop talking to yourself, that's some weird shit.

"Hey! I guess I'm ready when you are." she said standing in front of me.

I'm fucking blushing.

I said okay and got up to start walking. It took us about 30 minutes to get there, stopping to get my brother from school before we were finally at the park near my house.

After a little while there, we walked to my house.

______________

Part 1/2