Done

Naya POV:

I got a text from Lydia. I made her my co-captain because she's so sweet.

Get to the parlor. NOW!-Lyd

Why?-Naya

*Picture message*  My mouth dropped and fury entered my heart.

Omw-Naya

I took my car and drove as fast as I could, continuously looking at the picture she sent me. The parlor closed just for the team today so no one important should be here.

I walked into a crowded but spacious parlor to see exactly what the picture shown. Sanchez kissing Arielle.What kind of conniving shit. Was she behind all this? To sleep with my ex boyfriend then my current, no, ex- boyfriend?

I can't even bare to see this. I walked over to see Sanchez jump up a bit speechless that I caught him cheating. All this time I have been faithful to him and he cheats. I'm not going down without a fight now. I grabbed Arielle by her hair and through her to the ground as Sanchez backed up. 

He better because I'm kicking his ass next.

"You fucking bitch! You set-"

*On punch* 

"-me up. I will-"

*Punch* 

"-fucking kill your ass if I-" 

*Punch* 

"-see your bitch ass again." 

I kept hitting her and choking her as she scratched me back on my arms and dace. I felt hands around me pulling me up. I got one more kick to her side before I was dragged out by two arms around me.

"I'm kicking your ass next!" I screamed to Sanchez as his hands were on his head. 

The guys were still around Arielle staring and recording I guess. Who cares, the bitch deserved it. The hands let me go and I turned to see who it was.

"What do you need Jordan? I wanna be left the fuck alone." I said turning from him.

"Calm down." he said. Trust me, I am not getting into a relationship at all with anyone anytime soon. I cried like the baby I am. 

After about a few minutes I stormed back inside and walked straight to Sanchez who was talking to one of the guys about what happened. Most of the team already knew we were dating so he was in hot water. They weren't't shit either for not telling me.

"Take your shit bracelet back because it means nothing to me," I said giving back this bracelet he gave me in the beginning of our relationship.

"-I will never be your friend at any point of your life and I'm done with you. Have a shitty life." he tried speaking but I walked away and to my car. 

I put my hands on the wheels and just let out a scream. I've been through so much pain and I just really needed someone to vent to.

"Sí?" Eric answered. Probably deleted my number.

"It's me Eric, Naya. I just was calling because I'm so frustrated and just needed someone to talk to." I said sniffing and sobbing.

"I'll be over in 15 hun." he said hanging up. We still live down the road from each other but we never saw eachother; ever. I drove home and tidied up a bit before he came over.

I told him what happened and the past 5 months. And how Sebastian never treated me like this but he had his own problems. After an hour of me blabbing, he told me he has a boyfriend and his mom had a baby by their neighbor.

He cheered me up and went home after around 6.

I decided to FaceTime Sebastian to see how he was going and of course get some support from him.

"Hey." he said lying down with a shirt off. I miss his body and him in general.

"Hey. What's up buttercup?" I said.

"Nothing, but two minutes ago I found out that we're coming there for a mini tour." he said smiling.

"We? Does this mean we can chill again ugly?" I asked laughing.

"Of course Shrek, we can chill. We come actually this Saturday so I'm gonna be throwing a party and of course you're coming." he said.

"We'll see about that. I'll text you later." I said hanging up. 

I didn't mention Sanchez because it would break his heart. I'm just so tired today that I need sleep and my dad to come and cook me food. I played down drifting to sleep. 

The doorbell rang. They rang again and I yelled for them to calm down. My head felt light as I touched the knob. I opened to see a woman there looking beautiful as ever.

"Mom?"

______________