Start Over

"Mom?" I asked stunned at the moment.

"Refresh your mind baby, go back." she said backing away to the street. Refresh my mind?

"MOM!" I yelled trying to run after her but my legs wouldn't move. I feel like I'm crying. She disappeared. 

Beeping went off. Was I asleep? Why am I in a bed? The fuck.

"Babygirl?" a voice said.

I opened my eyes with a huge headache, "Dad?" I said looking at him and all around.

"Where am I?" I asked trying to move but there were needles in my arm.

"We're in the hospital. You've been in and out for 2 days. I found you on the ground at home." he said starting to get teary eyed.

2 days?! I'm mostly mad that I missed Sebastian coming. "But how dad?"

"They said it had something to do with stress and your blood sugar?" he said making it sound like more of a question.

"Sir, can you please come out here for a few." some nurse said interrupting us.

My dad went out and I put my head back.

The door opened again. Footsteps? The noise made me cringe. I turned to see..

"Lyd?" I said looking at the gorgeous Lydia here for me. She is such a great friend.

"NyNy," she said coming to hug me. I hated that nickname but she didn't care. I looked again to see another figure standing there.

"Bash?" and let me say DAMMMNN!

He gets better looking all the time!

"In the flesh." he said hugging me after Vals finally moved from squishing my body.

We chatted for what seemed like hours until I finally got prescribed some meds and left.

"I moved the party to this weekend so come to the hotel tomorrow and we can plan it out." Sebastian said as we all left the hospital. 

I said okay and left with my dad. 

_____________________

I slept like a baby last night. I needed another day of sleep even though I was out like 3 days.

I met with Bash a few hours later.

"So I'm renting this place downstairs and we can do whatever we want in there." he said with a big piece of construction paper. He was like a kid at heart when he planned things, which was adorable. 

He gotten a bit more muscular. 

"No alcohol, security, and just friends?" I said suggesting. He nodded and wrote it down.

"Alcohol, lots of people, check." he joked. "I missed you a lot girl." he said grabbing my hand and fiddling with my fingers. 

"I still have the last picture we took." he said pulling his Ipad out.

"It won't be the last dork." I said, moving to see his Ipad. It was me kissing his cheek. He leaned forward. 

"Sebastian I can't do this." I said pushing his lips away.

"What do you mean?" he said a bit taken back.

"Look, when you left, Sanchez waltzed in. Then we-we had se.." I said mumbling off.

"You had what?" he said.

"SEX okay! I didn't feel it in my heart afterwards. Then we started dating and he cheated on me with Arielle and I just don't want to be hurt anymore." I said, trying not to put the blame on myself. 

He sighed and walked to the bathroom. I left.

_______________________________

Sebastian:

It hurts that she was with Sanchez but it hurts more that he broke her heart. I went straight to Sanchez's house to give him a piece of my mind. I rang the doorbell and knocked on the door.

"Arielle?" 

She opened the door in the shortest shorts I've seen in my life and a swim top. Sanchez came on the side smiling and his smile dropped as soon as he saw me.

"Look bro, umm it's not cool what you did to Naya. I think really need to talk to her before it's a problem with us two." I said stepping closer.

I'm sure I don't intimidate him but he nodded and closed the door in my face. I drove to Naya's house. I waited a few minutes before knocking on the door and her answering. Her eyes were red. 

"Look can we start over." I said sighing and looking her in the eyes. Her eyes got big.

"I'm sorry Sebastian. You know- you made me feel better about myself when we were together. I'm still in love with you." she said hugging me. We talked for a bit catching up before her dad said it was time for me to leave.

I kissed her cheek and told her I'd come by tomorrow.

The things this girl does to me are crazy. I still love her.

_______________________________