I Love You

This chapter I've given a lot of thought about so don't hate me. You'll see when you read what I'm talking about. Aka relationships. 

____________

Eric:

I met up with Naya and Sanchez after school.

"Eric welcome to my house." she said.

I was behind Sanchez. He had a cute butt. I saw because he was sagging. 

My phone rang.

"ERIC! Donde estas? Estas herido bebe?" gosh mom.

"Mom I met a friend. I'm fine. I am at her house. We live nearby." we really did.

What a coincidence. We lived a few blocks down.

"Home now." she said. My mom's accent pissed me off since it was so thick. I only had a bit of the accent but it wore off ever since we moved from Spain.

"I gotta leave guys. My mom is kind of freakin over my first day." I said shyly. Sanchez nodded and stuck out his hand for a shake. I shook it firmly while Naya came and hugged me around my stomach. I said bye and went on home.

_______________

Naya:

My phone buzzed a bit. About three text.

Gonna be home super late. Love you. Left money for you to order something.-Dad .

Then two text from Sebastian.

Hey.-Sebastian

I can't do this. I can't believe I'm throwing this relationship away. I don't want to hurt you anymore. It's my fault in the first place. We're moving to Washington because I got a lot of oppurtunities for acting and other things. I'm breaking up with you Naya. I hope we can still be friends. I will never forget us.-Sebastian

I dropped my phone and Sanchez looked at me from the tv. He walked over and picked it up saying my name and asking what's wrong until he read the two text. A tear streamed from my eye slowly.

___________________

Sanchez:

She's gonna be broken for-fucking-ever. He didn't even tell me he was moving. It's about to be our senior year now and he's moving before we even graduate? 

Naya went upstairs and I gave it a few minutes before going up. I sat on her bed and closed the door before that. She sat up and just stared at me with a expressionless look on her face. I think I'm gonna kiss her and tell her everything right now.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked softly.

She shrugged.

"Close your eyes." I said. This is it. I made my mind to do this. Her eyes were closed and she was sitting with legs crossed with hands on her knees. I leaned in and kissed her. She jerked back.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do tha-" I laughed. 

"I'm sorry. I think you got the wrong idea of me. Please leave." 

Ever since junior year began and it was her first day, I wanted to be with her. I guess time will cause me to wait.