Relationships

Sanchez:

It was 7 pm. I went home and once I got in my house, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I know what you did. You played Sebastian. Better watch for Naya now." the voice said. That didn't even make sense. The person hung up.

The doorbell rang. I ignored it and went upstairs to bed. I started feeling tired and drifting to sleep.

Naya:

I haven't heard from Sebastian. I miss him. Like I know Sanchez is here and I feel for him but Sebastian is my first love. I adore Sanchez but I'm in love with Sebastian. I tried texting him earlier but he just didn't reply. It showed he received and read it but no reply. Hate when people do that.

I can't get him off my mind now. I'm gonna miss him so much. 

On my way home.-Dad

About time. I parked in the front parking of the house so my dad's huge car can fit in the garage. I tousled with my keys to see which one it was for the door. I had a lot of silver keys for some reason. I should label them. I felt eyes on me. I turned. No one around. 

Of course, it's past 11 at night, who would be out. I turned back doing what I was doing. Ruffling was the noise I heard. I turned again. Jingling.

Hell nawhh. I rushed more before feeling a hand on my shoulder. I turned and screamed. It was-

_________________