Forever

Naya:

I woke up early today. 7:37 AM Saturday morning. Perfect. I brushed my teeth and threw on some sweats and a tshirt. Dad was still sleep. My plan was working out so far. 

I texted Sebastian's sister to let her know I was coming over now. She texted back okay. I came over without ringing the doorbell to make sure Sebastian didn't wake up. I went to hug her and then up to Sebastian's room. He was still sleeping; snoring with his sheets all over the bed and junk on the floor.

I picked up his bluetooth webcam and turned it on, then went outside his room for a bit.

"Hey guys! It's Naya! Yes I am Sebastian's girlfriend and on this vlog you will see the exposed Sebastian. Let's journey inside this wild animals habitat," I started walking back into his room.

"Let's see how the creature reacts when provoked." I said.

I went to lay on the bed holding the webcam towards our faces. I cradled him this time because he was facing out the bed. My head was against his.

"Wake up baby.." I said whispering, rubbing the side of his face.

He groaned like an old man. "Naayaa-" he said stretching my name but staying still. I got up and set the webcam on the desk for a full view. I walked faster and jumped on Sebastian. He turned to laying on his back making me straddle him. He covered his eyes because the light from the windows were shining.

"What?" he asked putting his hands on the sides.

I kissed his cheeks. Left to right over and over before kissing his nose.

"My lips are right here!" he said puckering and pointing to his lips.

"Brush your teeth babe." I said before hitting his chest. "We're going to get breakfast." I got up and ended the vlog.

"You recorded this?" he asked sitting up.

"You got a problem with it?" I said sounding tough.

"Maybe I do." he said before jumping up and running to kiss me on the lips. He still had his lips on mine rubbing his lips all over, playfully. 
_________________

Sebastian:

I threw on a 'OFWGKTA' {Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All} shirt, some jeans, and my trusty vans. We got in the car to go get breakfast.

"Where we going?" I asked looking through tweets on my page.

"Denny's." she said relaxing comfortably in the driver's seat; we were at a red light before turning on the street Denny's was on. We soon got there and sat at a table. Luckily I brought my webcam for vlogging.

"You ready for tomorrow?" she asked head down in the menu.

I got confused. The fuck is tomorrow? It's just Sunday. The 17th? Right.

"Your birthday Bash!" Naya said.

I forgot my own birthday.

"You're turning 17. Which technically makes me 6 months older." Naya said smirking. I absolutely forgot that. Her birthday is April while mine is in October.

"Before our food came I got up to wash my hands in the bathroom and to text Sanchez and Jordan. On the way to the bathroom I saw a girl, she looked so familiar. Like I knew her or something. She was staring at Naya and back at me. 
________________

Naya:

Some chick was staring at me. She looked like a bitchwho'd have an unwanted opinion. Great, now she's walking over here to say something.

"Are you Naya?" she asked me. 

"Umm yes, can i help you?" I said politely.

"You're Sebastian's girlfriend right? I watch you guy's vlogs often. My name's Arielle. You guys are interesting together." she said shaking my hands and then letting go. The hell is interesting? It's gonna be interesting to see how long it takes the ambulance to get here before I cut you.

"Oh that's really cool. You live around here..?" I asked her and we talked quickly before Sebastian got back.
_____________

Sebastian:

Naya was talking to her. I walked back to the table after a minute or so of watching.

"Oh babe this is Arielle Gonzales!" Naya said introducing her. Shit. I remember her. My ex girlfriend from ninth grade year.

 She wanted me to have sex with her but I said no. So, she told everyone I got her pregnant even though we DID NOT have sex! Then somehow lost the 'baby' the next day? That's why I broke up with her lying ass.

Arielle was staring at me with a combination of revenge, lust, and anger in her eyes while smirking. I sparsely waved and sat down waiting for her to go away. Finally she left after an awkward exit.

"The fuck was that Sebastian?" Naya asked eating her eggs. I just shrugged it off without speaking the rest of the time at Denny's. Something wasn't right. I haven't seen this chick in forever since she transferred schools because of a, 'sexual assault' at school. 

Something wasn't right at all.