[Part 2] Nothing Happened

Sebastian POV:

We were sitting against the couch watching some telenovela. It was funny because she had no clue what they were talking about. I stretched out my legs as she rested her head on my lap and continued watching t.v. Another akward turned on moment for me again but I shook it off.

"Getting some on the first date little bro!" I heard a voice yell.

We both jumped up nervously and looked behind to see who it was. It was my older brother Carlos He was a freshman in college.

"Bro when did you get here?!" I asked getting up to hug him. We hadn't seen him in months ever since going to USC.

"Better question, when did you man up and get head in the living room?" he said laughing. My face got red.

"We didn't do anything, we just watched movies. Don't tell mom any bullshit because NOTHING HAPPENED! She doesn't even know Naya yet." I said looking at Naya watching us talk. She waved a bit feeling embarrassment. Carlos gave me a, 'sure, yeah right' face and went to sit on the couch.

______________________

Naya POV:

Sebastian's brother sat next to me.

"What's your name mamí?" he asked.

"Naya. Naya Brown." I said politely holding my hand out.

"Nahh we don't do that shit here mama, we bout' them hugs!" he said with opening arms.

I got on my feet to hug him. Sebastian was standing behind awkwardly. He was hugging me a little longer than most people would when they first would meet a person. I broke away.

"Umm well I'm gonna go on back before it gets too dark." I said to Sebastian kissing him on the cheek. 

Sebastian grabbed my hand, spun me around, and kissed me like he was a dog. Like literally! It was sloppy and tongue but I just went with it. Carlos continued to weirdly stare. 

"It was nice meeting you Carlos." I said wiping around my lips.

"Yeah see you like tomorrow or something." he said nicely ignoring Sebastian's presence.

He got up again and hugged me. Then escorted me out. I know what Sebastian was doing that for. Jealous ass. I went on home to call it a night.

______________________

Sebastian POV:

I knew exactly what this asshole was doing. He decides to crawl up on Naya once he meets her just like he did my ex flame. 

"The fuck is your problem?" Carlos asked me standing at the closed front door.

"What gives you the right to be all up on my girl?" I said yelling.

He shook his head and walked passed me upstairs saying, 'Little Putò'.

I heard this jerk. He touch my girl, he'll be touching a coffin next.