Goregous

Cute pic of new character Eric on the side  >>>>

Monday

Naya:

*Previously that Weekend:

Hey.-Sebastian

What is it?-Naya

Is this it? I love you and if you just talk to me I can tell you what really happened.-Sebastian

I saw what happened. I'll talk to you next week.-Naya

K love you Naya <3.-Sebastian

Yeah-Naya

I mean I don't know what happened before that but Sebastian just has been bothering me. I don't want this relationship to end at all. I won't let that happen. We just need some time. Some space. Me and Sanchez went ice skating on Saturday night; it was fun just the two of us. We don't talk about relationships or anything, just like regular conversations. We joked and took pictures together. 

[School]

"Okay class this is our newest student Eric Costilla. I hope you all welcome him in a nice and comfortable way." Mr. Johnson said during the middle of class.

The boys were already saying stuff about but could you look at him? This boy was like an angel in the face. Luckily an open seat next to me so I can talk to him. He walked kind of shyly but I'll try not to weird him out. He grinned lightly at me and sat down.

"Umm hello." he said softly.

"Hey. I'm Naya. Pleased to meet you." I stuck my hand out for a handshake and he gladly felt comfortable enough to shake it. We talked and joked the entire class and he was really sweet. Like adorable type of cute. But he had some really cute aviators and amazing clothes. 

We decided to sit at lunch together after third period. 

__________________

[Lunch]

I already saw Eric sitting down on his smart phone and decided to walk to that table until Sanchez jumped in front of me.

"Hey Naya wanna go grab lunch down the street again?" Like a chubby kid beging for a donut.

"I'm sitting with Eric but you can join if you want."

"Who's Eric?"

"Come and find out." I said dragging him along.

I happened to notice Sebastian at the table ignoring everyone there, looking down to his phone as well. Not my fault he screwed another girl while DRUNK!

____________________

Eric:

OMG! Naya was coming over with a hot piece of ass! Okay keep calm Eric. He's a random guy. He might be straight so don't get your hopes up.

"Hey Eric. This is my friend Sanchez." she said laughing.

"Naya can we talk." she appeared hesitant at the guy but got up sighing.

"I'll be back guys." she said.

"Who was that?" I asked.

Damn these boys were hot.

"Her boyfriend of 1 year at the moment and one of my best friends of almost 10 years. Since we were 7 and 8." he sighed.

"What's up?" I asked. Must remain under cover. I am straight right now. I am not ready to be bullied based off my sexuality.

"Can you keep this between us bro?" he asked leaning in.

His lips were so full I  just wanted to kiss them on the spot. I nodded though.

"I kind of had a crush on Naya ever since I met her. Like recently I have been getting like strong feelings over her you know?" he said.

Well my chances are gone. 

"But fucking Sebastian got to her." he said looking away a bit in anger. His muscles tensed up. Ooh he was so hot. "Man I am ast-"

"Hey guys umm meet me after school at my car?" Naya said walking back. Her eyes were watery and red from crying at a point. She was so clueless of Sanchez. 

But it's not fair to give up a whole year relationship for them two to start dating. Sanchez called after her and walked with her saying he'll see me later. I went early to my next class to meet more people.

___________________

Sanchez:

"Naya wait!"

I wanted her. 

"He told me everything that happened. I-I feel like an idiot so I just walked away." she said crying.  "Thank you for being with me now Sanchez. I'm probably corny for this shit." 

"I will always be here for you because I love your guts." I said truthfully, though I think she thought I was joking.

"Awww that's sweet." she said hugging me tight.

I want to be more than a friend. Whatever that shit is. Let us be together. 

We broke off and I walked down to my class.

____________________