26 » medical condition

Incoming Call
Saturn Salamander <3
1 : 04 am

- - - - -

"Sat the Cat?"

"Hello, Jack the Cock?"

"That is so inappropriate."

"Oh you and your dirty mind, Christopher!"

"Felicity, why do you always mention my middle name?"

"It's because I love it; the same way I love you."

"WHAT?"

"Y-you? iT's YoU!! The s-same way I love iT's YoU, probably one of the most amazing songs in ZAYN's album."

"Right..."

"Um─"

"So, back to the meet up. I haven't got my respond from my request yesterday."

"My respond is no."

"Are you trying to make a pun of Meghan Trainor's song?"

"No."

"Why then?"

"Remember when I called you and I was crying every liter of liquid out of myself?"

"Yea, what was happening back then?"

"Er, you see... I have a medical condition..."

"Dear Lord, don't you even fucking continue, Sat the Cat!"

"What the hell, Jackass?! I wasn't done yet."

"But you're just going to tell me that you have cancer and then we'll fall for each other but afterwards you're still gonna die so I'm left here alone, grieving."

"First of all, I do not have cancer. What the heck are you implying at the 'fall for each other' part? I know that you're not stupid enough to love me if I did have cancer."

"Why is that?"

"You know it yourself that I'm going to die, why waste your life on a helpless girl like me?"

"Does this mean you really have cancer?"

"I have told you this, I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING CANCER."

"Even if you did, you're telling me I'm wasting my life for yours? What's there to waste?"

"..."

"Nothing. You're dying and helpless while I'm living and helpful. I'm stupid enough to not show you how wonderful your remaining time can be."

"..."

"Well, Saturn, speak."

"I-I just don't know what to say."

"Oh, fuck it. I'm too exhausted to handle the stress you've caused me."

"Jackson, how─"

- - - - -

Call Ended
1 : 08 am

"─can you care so much? What the heck, Saturn?! He hung up. Let's look at the bright side, he won't hear you sobbing."

***

dedicated to zhine for actually enjoying reading this story ♡