36 » nonsense

Fizzledbomb Hospital
5 : 23 am

- - - - -

"What the heck are you doing?!"

"Oh, I was just getting some chips and─ you're awake and can stand up so easily?!"

"Not at all! I'm still on my bed, peacefully sleeping. This is just a dream so you better get your lame ass up."

"You still got the nerve to sass me with your stupid sarcasm, huh?"

"Yep, and I am not afraid to do it 'til the day I die."

"So, Saturn..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you here? What exactly happened to you?"

"Well, leukemia happened to me."

"Wait, I thought you have anemia?"

"I do. That's how my anemia worsen."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know what anemia is?"

"It's a disease in the blood, right?"

"Right. It's where the red blood cell count in our blood is low. In my case, it was critically low."

"How come?"

"That's where leukemia enters. Now, dearest Sensei Jackass Christopher Hamilton, do you know what leukemia is?"

"The counterpart of anemia?"

"Somehow... my white blood cell count is increasing a lot more than my red blood cell count and comes in huge size and amount. Therefore creating a blockage for creating erythrocytes and also ruining the ratio of erythrocytes to leukocytes that is, seven hundred is to one."

"Um..."

"Did you even get anything I said?"

"Uhuh."

"You look so shocked and stunned or whatever."

"Maybe because I love how you talk all smart and nerdy to me and I hate the fact that you're doing it while talking about your illness. But I just want to let you know, you're really really really beautiful."

"..."

"Sorry if I'm making this a bit awkward but I never knew you can left me in deep awe with it."

"You're talking nonsense."

"You are the one talking nonsense."

"You always knew how to make me blush the moment you called me."

"Ha! I always knew I was succeeding. So don't you worry, Grasshopper."

"I'm not worried even the slightest bit, Sensei."

"Should I be worried?"

"If I tell you 'I love you' for the hundredth time since last night, would you be worried?"

"Nope."

"Then I love you, Jackson. Don't you ever forget that."

"I can never get this luckier, can't I? When did I deserve to share this love with you?"

**

dedicated to mel bc i want to thank you for being so supportive to this story ♡