40 » bye (epilogue)

just a note:
- play the song while reading!!
- this is the last chapter of this story. my last update would be the afterword/the final author's note. it's up to you guys if you'll consider this as an epilogue or nah bc i do lmaoo + forgive me. this is not edited lol i just rewrote it.

***

Fizzledbomb Hospital
8 : 09 pm

- - - - -

"What is Shirley taking so long with the popcorn?"

"I don't have a clue."

"Eh, I'm not surprised. You were always the clueless one between the both of us."

"Oh, I was the clueless one?!"

"Yep."

"Shut up the two of you! You were both clueless, jeez."

"Finally! Where's the edible stuff, Shirls?"

"Do you mean the popcorn?"

"No, I meant my balls! Of course, I meant the popcorn."

"You're gross."

"I think you were trying to say, 'I love you,' so I love you too."

"I immensely can't process in my mind why you guys are a couple but whatever it is, thank God for creating an otp."

"Your otp 'til I die."

"Stop being so negative! The doctor said you're healing faster now."

"Whatever y'all say. Can't we just watch the film?"

"Yes, and no."

"What do you mean?"

"You're quoting Bieber again! Ugh."

"It's not my fault that he makes songs about almost every expression existing in the English language!"

"This is why."

"Third wheel probs."

"It's okay, Shirls. We understand but where will you be staying? I mean, it's not that you'll just bounce out this hospital room and bounce in again after two hours."

"Actually, yes."

"And what the heck are you going to do for a good one hundred twenty minutes?"

"Flirt with the hot doctor outside, duh."

"Er, suit yourself!"

"Have fun!"

Shirley went out the room, leaving Saturn and I alone inside.

The television set was all prepared. It was playing the film, A Walk To Remember. I honestly refused to watch it but little Miss Sixth Planet Close to the Sun had to playfully have a childish tantrum in order to convince me.

That's why I couldn't help but go with it. She's too cute for me.

We were both intently focused upon watching the movie. I was failing to cry whilst Saturn was using the cloth on her bald head to wipe the tears streaming down her cheeks.

I'm so heartless. I thought, snorting.

"What?" Saturn asked, a bit confused.

"Nothing... nothing."