39 » jackson can sing

School Hallway
3 : 35 pm

- - - - -

It was another day at school for Shirley and I whilst another day at the hospital for Saturn. All that I was thinking is that it must've been really difficult for her to wake up knowing if she'll heal or not.

I need to make her forget it or at least for her to know that life is still amazing.

I sighed in deep worry as I kept on rambling in my mind. It was the afternoon dismissal and as per usual, I was waiting for Shirley to finish organizing her locker.

"Why do you always take forever?" I chuckled, teasing her turtle-like speed.

She frowned at me and closed her locker with a bang. "I wish that this is the only thing that would take forever but I guess, Saturn's medication holds a tie with it."

"Everything will be alright, Shirley," I patted her back to comfort her whilst showing her a weak smile.

Of course, I don't know if everything will actually be alright. I can't manage her life, and I also can't manage the future.

If I only could...

"I hope so," she said, unaware of some liquid forming under her blue irises. As she wiped them off, she continued, "let's go?"

"Hold that thought," I replied, thinking of an immediate idea. Remembering the advice Avalon had gave me, I grinned.

"What? Why?" she questioned, her dark ginger brows furrowing.

"Will you come with me?" I asked her the sudden vague interrogation.

"Where? I like things detailed, big bro'."

"How can I be your 'big bro' if Saturn and I aren't dating?" I suggested, ending it with a large smirk displaying on my lips.

"Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?!" Shirley squealed in delight, almost alerting every student near us.

"Yes. Now, shhh. Someone may hear us."

"Okay, okay... YAY."

"Let's go to the mall."

Fizzledbomb Mall
4 : 01 pm

- - - - -

"Are we there yet? My knees are hurting from all the walking," Shirley complained. She was hyperventilating while we walked to the mall.

"Yes, we're here. I could've drove us here if my car wasn't broken."

"So what's your plan?" she asked. We were entering the chilly ambience that the mall possessed due to the large airconditioners.

"All I know is that I'm not buying anything that contains nuts and tulips," I mumbled. I was busy scanning the spacious building, finding some stores.

"Lesson learned, huh?"

I nodded my head as a response. "Uhuh and now you'll help me buy a tuxedo," I hastily stated, grabbing her hand only to drag her anywhere I want to.