afterword

just to make clear of things:

Q: why was the story entitled In Another World?

A: a) it meant that instead of meeting or getting to know each other in school, they met up in another world which is through an accidental phone call

b) because her name was Saturn that is in fact, another world lmao

c) maybe they were not meant for each other the first time around but maybe in another world they could meet again and change it

+ + + + +

I want to thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and giving me all the support and love every single time I update (both for the old & new readers).

You guys even managed to get this crap into #4 in short story!! + you never fail to make me laugh and smile whenever I publish a chap.

To be honest with you guys, I've always planned to kill off Saturn.

In the original version, I killed her off. And this new and somehow improved version, I still killed her off because I still wanted it to be realistic.

Saturn has leukemia and a side illness of anemia. There is a hard chance of being able to survive or be free of it.

I know that yes, it's fictional so why stick with the realistic, sad, and bittersweet ending?

Well, I showed Jackson's character development in the last chapter/epilogue where he can't move on easily, that it's okay if it hurts because you can't do anything. It already happened and the only way to let go is to move on.

The truth is, not everyone around you in life is always going to be there. Friends and lovers? They come and go. We are uncertain if they are truly here for us to stay. But keep in mind all the memories and moments [ happy and not ] you shared with them because they have become a part of who you are. It helps you learn and grow.

Besides, my main point of rewriting this is to make things less confusing lol.

+ + + + +

I'm currently working on a new book called, Prize Claws. Here is a quick snippet of the story. Enjoy!!

e x c e r p t ;

"If I'll get you that stuffed panda bear inside that crane, you'll be my girlfriend for a month. Deal?" He bargained, pointing his index finger into the cold glass.

"I completely doubt you even succeeding doing so."

"Then it's a deal?"

"Deal."

[if y'all are interested in reading it, it's currenty unpublished. dw tho bc i'm planning something big for it c;]

+ + + + +

Lastly, please share your thoughts!! It would gladly be appreciated.

For further updates, you can follow me milkdrunk (damn that was so shameless), so you'll know asap the news about new or upcoming stories!!

Because, I am planning in writing a spin-off/sequel for In Another World that is also a dialogue story that I can update with my full-length story... are you guys down with it? c;

See you guys vv soon,
Lara <33