Chapter 2

^Taylor as Tasha^
Erin P.O.V
I woke with chains holding me down. Tha hell. I wiggled a bit. No use. Wtf. I was chained to a chair in a black room well on the bright side its not a bed you know what happens in those stories. Anywayyy there were no windows. It was just dark besides the one tired light bulb over my head that only lets me see my hands. I wiggled and felt something hard. My phone! Haven't these mofos ever kidnapped someone before I still have my phone kmsl. Before reaching for it I hear the door creak open. I stayed still."Rising shine princess" I hear a deep familiar female voice says. Once she made it to the light I realized it was my old Boss."What the hell I told you I quit" I say and she smirks. " No one quits unless its in a body bag"She says walking around my chair whispering in my ear."I mean no harm I just wanna talk" She says softly I look at her crazy. Who the hell kidnaps someone to talk to them? "You couldn't get my number or sum fam" I say and she laughs whats funny Im serious." That's not how handle things here"She said smirking well obviously. I roll my eyes."Hey! She yells and grabs my chin making me face her."Don't roll your eyes at me little girl" She says and I snatch my head from her. "I am no where near a little girl so imma need you to calm that shi down quick and in a hurry" I say and she smiled. What's wrong with this chick? "Still crazy I see, look I have a proposition for you" She says "Like what" I say quick and she glares at me."If you would shut up I could tell you" She says harshly and it took everything in me not to say sum smart back. I just stared at her with a glare waiting for her to continue."Reports have been made about your father" She says pausing to look at me. I tensed. He's looking for me. I can't go back there. I just can't do it anymore. "I know he's looking for you so your going to help me" She said squatting down to my level. "How?" I asked I would do anything to keep that man away from me. She smiled. "I want you to work for me in the drug game he owes me money and you want him dead don't you?" She said and I turned my head away. Did I want him dead?She grabbed my chin making me face her way."Will you do it?" She said and I nodded . He deserved to die after all he put me through."Yes I'll do it"I said and she smiled. She took out a key and went behind me. "Come to my office"She said and the chains fell to the ground. I rubbed my wrist before following close behind her.Once we got to her office I sat down in a big red velvet chair. She picked up a black bag and put it on her desk. "First drop is tonight don't be late" she said and handed me a IPhone 6. "I'll call you on that phone keep it charged" she said and blushed turning around and grabbed it. " Better get home to your girl I'm sure she worried." she said. " I don't have a girl" I said and she smirked . " So your single" she said "yes" I said " Good I'm hoping to see more of you" she said smirking. I mean I can't lie she was fine for a stud, but not as fine as Tasha. Omg what's wrong with me? Tasha fucked my mind up "yeah of course" I said blushing as I left. Surprisingly Maiya jeep was neatly parked in front of the house. I checked both pockets, okay I have the keys. I drove to Maiya's house and nobody was home. Okay. I went up to my mom and opened the bag . I almost fell when i saw what was inside. It was three guns and money like lots of it. Well not a lot like three stacks. I opened my sock drawer and put the money at the bottom. I'm threw with my socks on top. I put one gun in my drawer, one under my bed I saw a note inside. "For safety and have fun." Boss had in her heat cursive writing. I smiled to myself then stuffed the bag under the bed. "Maiya!" I heard a familiar voice say. I went downstairs. " Mai-" was all the person said before I had a gun to their face. " Aye Aye Erin it's me why do you have a gun?" I looked up to see the stud from the party Lordy. "What the hell I thought you were some robber or some shit nigga what's wrong with you?" I said putting the gun my back on safety and sitting it down."Why do you have a gun?" She asked catching her breath. "None of your business." I said and she rolled her eyes, then smirked. What's her name again?"My name is Tasha but you can call me daddy." She said stepping up to me." You outta yo damn mind if nk im calling yo ass daddy tf" I said folding my arms and looking up at her. "Soon enough you will roomate"She said and I looked at her confused. "Aye you need to back up you a lil close fam" I said getting uncomfortable with our current position. "Close!" she says moving closer nigga didint you just hear me. She licks me up and I have no time to react she just has me weak. I try to get out of the position but she holds my arms yo the wall. I almost melt when she licks my neck. "You like that?" She says and I whimper lowly unable to talk for some reason. She put her in my boxers and in reflex I arch my back against the wall. "S-Shit" I moan out as she thrust her fingers in and out of me. She keeps going as she carries me upstairs.
Tasha P.O.V
I pull her pants down and I throw her boxers across the room. She opens her legs for me submissive I like. Y'all know what I do next I swirl my tongue and she takes a hold of my hair. When I get to work I have HER moaning n screaming she hasn't said that special name yet. I pull my pants down and she grabs my shoulder."Be gentle I've never done this before" She says softly as I slowly go into her I pick up her up by the hips and I slide her on my strap she whimpers lowly as I start bouncing her up and down."what's my name" I say as I start to go faster. She moaned softly as she scratched up my back."Fuck t-t" She says as I start to slow down."Tell me shat my name is baby" I say softly in her ear before I suddenly go faster."Daddy" She scream/moans before cumming on my strap. When I kept going her legs were shaking. Her head goes back as I suck on her neck. Her legs go weak after me having her cumming back to back she was out guess you could say I'm her Nyquil.