Chapter 19

Erin P.O.V.
I wake up with a banging ass headache. I see a glass of water and Advil on top of a note. After taking the drugs I picked up the note it was from Tasha. Oh shit did we fuck? Who changed me? What happened? Read the stupid note my conscious screamed at me. Okay damn. I open up the note and I smile.
"Dear Ms.Erin as much as I wanted to I couldn't have sex in the state you were in you were drunk I felt I was taking advantage I want to do this the right way and take you on a date at a nice restaurant and treat you reallll nice like you deserve I won't stop at trying go get you back"
I smiled to myself she so sweet. When I thought I mentally cursed. Fuckk. Maiya is good to me but do I love her like I've always love Tasha. We've been through so much and look at us we still have that spark. I get up and I go to My baby's room. She's up already watching TV. Shit i didnt pay Amanda. Where the hell is Maiya? "Baby why don't you cone downstairs and watch TV and mommy can make you some breakfast" I say and she hope up following me downstairs. As I'm making breakfast she sits at the bar and spins around. "Mommy" She says. "Yess"I say and she starts smiling." When can Ms.Tasha come back and see me she was so nice and funny" She says smiling real hard. What! "U-Uh when did you see M-Ms.Tasha" I ask. "Last night she gave Manda I loooot of money. She told me jokes and sung me to sleep she has the priessiest voice mommy" She says and I just smile to myself thinking about how much she already likes Tasha after one day."Maybe soon honey here eat your breakfast we got a busy day" I say putting her plate down in front of her. "Yay pancakes" She screams at the top if her lungs possibly busting my ear drums. When I hear the door open I put my hand on my gun strapped under the table. It was just Maiya. "Baby go eat in your room and close the door" I day glaring at Maiya. "I can eat in ny room!?!?" She chirps happily."Just this one time" I say and she happily skips upstairs. "Excuse Where the fuck have you been" I asked and she pushed past me. "Excuse me I'm talking to you" I say as I turn her around. "Out I'm a grown ass woman damn" She says. "Well you about to be a homeless ass woman if you don't take that attitude down a notch" I say. She sighs turning around. "I was out with a homie and I fell asleep at his house" She says. "Babe if you would have just told me that I wouldn't have been mad" I say and She brings me into a hug. "That's okay I won't do again" She says into the crook of my neck. I feel like she's lying but I shake it off. "Okay babe" I say. "Let's do something just us with Tasha" She says and I smile.
Tasha P.O.V.
I woke up this morning with a big ass smile on my face thinking about LilTasha and Erin. I think imma do sum with Rosa today let me see wassup. I threw on my pajama pants and I went to Rosa's room. She answered looking dead ass hell. "Ohhh shittt who got some dickkk" I said pushing her over so I could come in the room. "Strap and not that's its any of your business " She says and I'm literally screaming. "Finallllllyyy you on the dark side did you enjoy the cookies" I say sitting on the floor rubbing my hands together. Ain't no telling what happened on the bed and sofa. "Why are you here" She says rubbing her eyes. "I was thinking we do something today like go to the park or something" I say and it's like she automatically wakes up. "The parkkk I'll be ready by 11" She says. Who she gotta be cute for? I thought looking at the time which was currently nine. Whatever."Hurry up" I say leaving. I go to my room take me a shower and put on a galaxy T-shirt and my khaki cargo shorts. I put on my galaxy vans and my bling. Didn't really feeling being the shit today. I out on s gold chain and my studs. I out in a few water bracelets and I grabbed my phone. This girl better be ready. Right when I opened my door I see Rosa with a fist up about to knock. "You a hoe" I say once observing her outfit. She had on the same outfit except with a crop top and skinny cargo pants. "No your a hoe" She says laughing. I hate her but I love her crazy ass. I grab my keys and I push her out the way. "Come on" I say laughing as she sticks her tongue out a me. Childish ass. We get in the car and we speed to the nearest park. "Race you to the swings" She yells. Hell nah. I ran pushing her out the way to get to the swings. "I beat you" I say. "You cheated" She screams. The park is so empty today except us and a little family walking the trail. As I look closer its Erin.. And Tasha and someone else a stud. Maybe they're just friends calm down Tasha I thought before they kiss and my heart is crushed into a million pieces. Was she ever going to tell me she had someone? Was she gonna lead me on forever? Rosa looked hurt looking over to them too. "We should go" I say seeing the teardrops from my face fall on to my hand." Yeah we should" I hear Rosa say after sniffling. "Tashaaa" I hear a small voice say. Out of all times to call me this has to be the awkwardest. "I'll be in the car" Rosa says and I hand her the keys. "Okay" I say and wipe my face. You have a rep remember I thought to myself.