Chapter 6

Erin P.O.V
Who did she think she was? I thought as I packed the rest of my clothes I should have enough money to buy a nice apartment. I took all the money out my drawers and out my mattress and put it in my duffel bag. She looked guilty and mad as I allied out the door she looked even more surprised when she saw me putting my bags in my corvette shidd I would too its a sexy ass car u can't just get overnight, well not in my case. She just lost her best friend. Im not petty buttt I put on "I don't fuck with you" hella loud making all her neighbors wake up at 5 in the morning as I sped off welcome bitch. Where the fuck could I go? I thought as I just drive around the neighborhood. I called up Tasha."I thought you died what happened" She says worriedly. "business do you know where a hotel is" I ask her and she's quiet on the line for a minute. "A hotel? I thought you were staying with maiya"She says lordd can't she just tell me where a fucking hotel is. "FAM can you just tell me where a hotel is"I say its early asf im tired asf. "dudee you can come stay with me"She says. "Why would I do that when I could stay in a hotel"I say clearly annoyed. "Man just come on you know where I live we already cleaned up come on"She says then hangs up man only cause in tired asf. I pull up to her house and it looks like she's never had a party. I get my bags and I knock on her door. "You're here"She says clearly happy asf to see me and takes my bags. "Cone on in don't be shy"She yells from inside the house I cone in and I look all the locks. Okayy. Come on you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the couch"She says. "You can sleep in the bed too if you want" I say lowly. "o-um okay well my rooms up here" She said taking my bags up stairs. Lord stairs again. Her room was big like 10 people could live in it. Her bed was neartly made like she was gonna stay up all day I wasn't do I didn't give a shit. I jumped right in that hoe. She laughed coming in after me."Night hoe"I said she laughed a lil. "Night bitch" she says after she sleep I got go sleep like I usually would I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my calvin under garments.
Tasha P.O.V.
I wasn't sleep. Erin moves to much I couldn't sleep. How she slept bothered my life she sleep like a baby meaning her booty was poked out on my crotch. Baby...she moaned everytime she moved. I wanted her so bad. I don't even think she was sleep tbh. Let's wake her up shall we. I slipped off her boxers and it seemed as if she knew what I wanted to do." open your legs for daddy" I whispered but but she still heard cause she opened them. I lifted her waist and licked her clit softly. She gasped prolly finally my cold metal tongue ring. I inserted my fingers and she wrapped her legs around my head. She tried to get away but I held her down. "tsk tsk tsk not until daddy finishes" I say diving in again. She arches her back and head goes back. She gasping for air and whimpering. Its funny tbh of how rude she was earlier. "D-Daddy don't stop" she says as she grabs a handful of my hair. "F-fuck" she whimpers lowly.When she cums she let's out a breath of relief funny she prolly thought I was done😂😂. Already wearing my strap I pull down my pants and I grab her hips she looks up at me biting her lip she knowing that shit is gonna drive me crazy. I go right into her and she grabs the sheets. She arches her back and shuts her eyes. I deliver slow strokes first."F-Fasterrr" She moaned out. I go faster and her whole body reacts. She starts shaking before cunning on my strap O yall thought I I was finished nahh. I kept going and she grabbed my hair bringing me down to her face making me stare her in the eyes as I delivered every death stroke. I picked her up as she rode my strap. I left hickeys all down her neck and chest she thought I was playing. Her head went back as I bounced her up and down on my strap.I brought her to my eyes level and I kissed her real hard she was getting a lil aggressive. S-Shitttt"She moaned as she started shaking. She's bout to cum. "hold it" I say and she looks at me like I have two heads. I take her off my strap and I give her head again she grabs my hair my biggest turn on and I finger her really fast. She grinds into my face before cumming. I look her in her eyes and I suck it all off my fingers. She lays down and goes right out. Now we can both sleep with sweeeeeeeeet dreams I know I will.