Chapter 3

Erin P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Oh shit the drop. I tried to move and I noticed sum I was wrapped in Tasha's arms WHAT.THE. ACTUAL.FUCK!?!? How the fuck could I have let this happen? Why was it so good? Lord that girl is a sex goddess.I'm still in her arms.. Even tho this shit was gay asf it was so warm. I wiggled out her arms and replaced myself with a pillow. I hopped in the shower cause I smelled like...sex. After taking a shower I put on a black short sleeve black shirt and some black jeans. I put on my black timbs, gold chain, good watch and threw my hair in a messy bun. I put in my studs and grabbed my phone and tip-toed downstairs. I grabbed my keys and opened the door as softly as I could it just had to squeak. I hurried up and closed it and ran to my car. I sped to the trap house trying not to be late I'm not tryna be like Jim but that's another story. I walked in and a gun was put to my head. "Aye Rus She's with me" Boss said stepping in the room with a cigar in her mouth. "Yeah I'm with her" I said cosigning. Rus rolled his eyes. I smiled to myself as he took the gun away I followed Boss to her office. She put a manilla folder in the middle if the desk and turned it facing me. I opened it to see a women in her mid- thirties stealing crack or cocaine?"See that woman right there in the last three months she's stoke over 4 thousand dollars from me and I want you to get the money back this is all her info numbers, addresses, job everything. Any complications that's what you have the gun for got it?"She says and I take a minute to process everything."yeah I got it" I say. "good hurry back we'll miss you " She says smirking. She's too much. I grab the folder and I go to my car. Once I go thru the folder one more time I throw the folder in the passenger seat. I go to the given address and I park across the street. I get my gun and I take it off safety and put it in my waistband. I get my bandana and I put it over my mouth. Let's get this over with. I go to the door and I kick the door in. I sit on the loveseat as I hear voices upstairs and lights come on."what was that" I hear a femme voice say."Its your house go see"The make voice says I cock my gun and I take out a blunt. "I don't have all day Sabrina come see who it is" I tell upstairs and I hear her gasp And I hear footsteps after finally. I might my blunt as she cones down with a bat. This bitch. " Who are you"She says in a shaky voice "Why that's none if your business sweetheart boss wants his money" I say and she looks scared. "I'm gonna get it I just need longer time tell him I need longer time please" She says as she starts crying I almost feel bad for her....not. "Do you have it or not"I say. "No"She says softly and the gun echoes through the house. Hearing police sirens blare outside I run out the back door I jump gates and walk to the fucking trap house. Once I get in I sit at the bosses trap house breathing hard as shit."Damn bitch you run a marathon? "She says. "The cops-they-ugh-" I say as I catch my breath."The cops Did you leave any wittneses?"Sge says "No" I say."Good job kid already rubbing off on you" She says and sets a big duffel bag on the desk. I look inside and it's like loads of money woahhhh... "Go buy your girlfriend some nice jewelry "She said smacking my ass. Woah there cowboy. I grabbed the bag setting it on my shoulder. "Aye"She said and I turned around. "Catch" she says and those some keys. "Have it I'll have your friends car over later" "She winks at me. I nod thanking her. I go out to the garage and I press the button. When I tell u I almost fainted I literally did. She gave me this beautiful ass white corvette stingray!!!! Lawddd. I ran right up to it giving it love. It was like brand new. It purred loudly when I put the key in the ignition. Yaaaaas she knows me so well u love fast cars. When I turned on the radio my shit was on. I blasted thru it all by wintertimezi as isled out that how n home. After that e everhthing was a blur a nigga was exhausted.