Chapter 14

Erin P.O.V.
"Okay honey just be careful because you have fresh stitches one more test and that's the pregnancy test" She says and I must have turned her way so fast."Im not pregnant thats not it" I say fastly. Just thinking about me pregnant makes me cringe. "Honey we do have to check you were raped just pee in this cup and hope for the best" She says and smiles sweetly. "Okay" I say on the verge of tears.
Tasha's P.O.V.
Its my fault that the love if my life In there hurt. She'll never forgive me for what I made her go through. The office that helped me came to ask some questions. "What is your Relation with Mr.Trey Reynolds"The officer asks. "H-He um was my s-step brother"I say. He just jotts everything I say in his little notebook."What relation do you have with Erin" He says weirdly not saying her last name. "She is I mean was my girlfriend" I say And he stares at me for a long time."Whay happened?" He asks.Tf."I don't think that concerns any of this happening officer if you don't mind I'm done with questions"I say and rurm the other way."I know how you feel that's my baby girl in there just know Mr.Reynolds will get what he deserves" He says and leaves. Did I really just talk to Erin's dad. I thought she didn't have any family. "Family of Erin Matthews" I hear a doctor say. I hop up going to him."How is she? Is she okay?" I say. His face just looks like he's about to tell bad news."Shes fine but she has to heal"He says like I'm suppose to figure that out he said she was fine but she got to heal?😑." Can I see her?" I say eager to see my baby I mean Erin. "Yes right this way" He says leading me to her room. When I see her I can already see she's been crying. "Erin" I say And she looks scared To see me." Erin its me Tasha"I say."Why are you here"She says lowly."Bab-Erin I had to make sure your okay you were just r-" I say before she interrupts me."Stop saying it I know I got raped why does everyone feel the need to remind me why are you Here leave! This is all your fault get out kick her out please!"She screams as the machine starts beeping really fast and she breaks down on the bed as the nurses come in and security drags me out."Erin I'm sorry I love you!" I scream and she stops crying.
Before she can say anything I'm already out the door. My baby.My world.My love. As I'm walking out the hospital I see Maiya walking in with flowers. If she doesn't want me in her life I'll just go.
Erin P.O.V.
She hurt me mentally and physically. But she loves me I just can't I don't know how I love her back after all she's put me through. I just don't know how to feel she's the reason I'm in here. She's the reason I'm emotionally torn forever. She's the reason I'm here in this hospital being putting on meds for fucking stitches on my vagina. She's the reason for a lot going wrong right now. Maybe I should get away from it all again. Start over again. Have a new fresh start.But How?"Hello Hello" I hear a familiar voice say as I hear two knocks in the door.When I see Maiya holding flowers I literally wanna bust out in tears the last time we talked I moved out."Hows my best friend I heard what happened and I saw Tasha leave" She says sadly."Broken" I say as tears hit my hands."I love her Maiya but she's hurt me mentally and physically how do I forgive her" I say and Maiya brings me into her arms as I break down. "Don't well move together start all over together I could use a new atmosphere" She says. "Do you think you have room for one more" I say rubbing my stomach she literally falls to the floor. "Nurse" I scream.
This chapter was short as but I had to for that cliff to be bomb..