Chapter 23

Tasha P.O.V.
After finding Rosa being fucked by Maiya I really just really gave up on her. She sees she's in a relationship but she still goes at it. I took her to the hotel but I told her to find her own way home cause I can't be friends with someone who's helping hurt the love of my life. "What do you mean" Rosa dumb ass asks after I explained it to her. "But Tasha I don't have enough money to get back" She says."Well I guess your gonna be here a while" I say putting my things in my bag. She runs out crying. I could care less shouldn't have been a hoe. I start packing the rest of my things then I hear my phone ring. Who is really calling me right now? I look at the caller I.d its Erin. I almost don't answer her confused ass."Hello" I say into the phone."T-Tasha can you come get us" I hear Erin say crying. "Erin what's wrong" I say. "I just need you please"She says crying. "Where are you" I say after she tells me I run outside to my car and I speed to the corner.
Erin P.O.V.
-Before the call-
"Baby just tell me the truth" I say. "Yes okay we hooked a few times but we stopped recently" She says and if my heart wasn't already broken it breaks more. "Oh so recently is in the alley of the buffet." I yell as I start crying. She looked shocked as she scratched the back of her head. "Babe I-" She says before I interrupt as I slap her. She looks shocked for a sec. "Babe? You don't even get the privilege if calling me that anymore" I yell pushing her. She slams me against the wall hard  the room behind to spin as she puts her hand around my neck. "Don't ever yell or touch me like that again" She says then throws me to the down making me hit my head on the kitchen counter before falling to the ground.. "What the hell Tasha" I yell then I cover my mouth. "Oh hell fucking no I'm Tasha Now okay" She says then picks me up carrying me to the room. She throws me on the bed. I try to get up but she slaps me. "Stay right there or I swear you'll get something worse than this" She says putting on her strap. I Start crying. Is this really about to happen to me again. She pushes me down and forcefully rips my clothes off. She rams her strap in me and it didn't feel pleasurable at all. She was so rough and my body couldn't deal. After raping me she fucking beat me. After she fell asleep I snuck out the bed and I out some clothes on. "Where you going babe" She says softly. "Just going to get a glass of water" I say and she smiles laying back down. Creep." Hurry back maybe we can get a round in" She says and I make a face of disgust as I limp to Tasha's room. If she did this once there's no telling what she would do to my baby. I have to go. I pick her up and I tiptoe downstairs. I grab my phone and Im gone. I run to the farthest corner and I call the only person I know would answer. I call Tasha and she's currently on the way. "Mommy what's wrong" Tasha asks waking up in my lap as I rocked her. "Shh nothing don't worry baby just go back to sleep" I whisper and she yawns falling back asleep. When a big black car pops up with bright as hell lights I get scared for a while then I saw it was Tasha. She walked up to me slowly then started running. "Erin what the hell happened" She yelled picking me up. Before I could answer I felt myself getting dizzy. I touch my head and I look down at my fingers. They're covered in blood. Tasha's voice soon tunes out as darkness consumes me.
Tasha's P.O.V.
I put Tasha in the front Idgaf of its not safe this was an emergency. I put on her seatbelt extra tight. I layed Erin down in the backseat. I had blood all over my shirt and hands. My hands shook as I struggled to put to key in the hole of the ignition. Finally I sped to the nearest hospital my baby was literally dying my hands. I put Tasha on my hip. And I carried Erin on my arm. "Help! My girlfriend S-She needs help" I scream to the top of my Lungs and about three doctors come running toward me with a gurney and they take my baby away. I pray to Lotd she's okay. "Where are they taking my mommy" Mumchin asked snuggled into my shoulder. I couldn't look her in the eyes without crying. How do you tell a 4 year old their mother could be dying? How do you softly break a little girls heart? Answer: you don't."Mommys  just a little sick the doctors are gonna make her feel better"I say wiping my face from the fresh tears I just shed. She cups my fave with her small hands and wipes me eyes. " My mommy always said that I was named after a person she loved I see why she loves you she was sick and you took care of her Thank you" She said then hugs me. And if I wasn't always crying I was now bawling. I'm sure we would both be a mess if we lost her.
-3 hours later-
"Erin Matthews" I hear a doctor say. I hop up softly having a sleeping munchkin still in my arms. "How is she" I say going to the doctor. "She had a minor head injury and a few deep cuts we stitched her up just fine she should be fine" The doctor says and I let out a breath of relief. "Can I see her"I ask anxiously as I fiddle with my fingers. "Yes eight this way Mrs.?" He says hinting he wants my name.(tbh: forgot her last name😁) "Ms.Jones" I say fake smiling as I follow him to the room. I lay Munchkin down on the couch Md I sit in the chair closest to Erin's bed. I hold her hand and I just cry. Seeing how bad she fucking looked. It hurt me.
Deep into having a full blown conversation with a sleeping Erin the machine starts to beep uncontrollably I man handled to the side as they rip open her gown and put pads on her bare chest. They send an electric shock through after the machine flatlined. My baby.. They drug me out as I cried and cried trying to get to her. "Erin!" I screamed as they put the sheets over her. The doctor slapped me and I looked at him crazy as the tears came streaming down. "Wake up" He says softly. I look at him confused before everything around seems to disappear. My eyes close for a second. I reopen them and Erin right there still alive still breathing machine still going well. I literally just had that real ass dream. Bruh.