Chapter 4

Tasha P.O.V
I woke up with Erin not next to me I knew she would regret that shit I feel so wrong. Might as well just go before Maiya wake up. How awkward would that be? I quickly pull my pants up trying to be quiet as hell. I grab my phone and I slip it in my pocket. I take my heavy ass timbs in my hand. I tiptoe downstairs."uh Tasha" I hear a voice say um.. I go downstairs and I see Erin sleep. Tha hell who said my name? I grab my keys and I hear Erin moan. I can't lie that shit was sexy asf.Before I go out the door Erin calls me."Tashaaa"She says lowly before going into her soft snores. Awe babygirl dreaming bout me. Let me stop watching her damn I'm a creep..I hurried up and went out to my car. Fucking her was an accident but I really do know I like this girl.
Erin P.O.V
I woke up spreaded out on the couch damn this how uncomfortable damn my back is out that's prolly not from the couch..almost forgot Me and Tasha fucked I still don't how I feel about that. Tasha is sexy asf but me with a stud Idkk..
After taking a shower I jumped on Maiyas bed a nigga a deep ass sleeper."Wake up daddy" I said licking her ear. She pushed me off her and wiped off her ear. "You better go somewhere wit all that gay shit"She said.I love messing with her."Nigga you know you love me"I said sticking my tongue out a her."Not like that"She said laughing."Whats wrongg with allllll this" I said lifting my shirt showing my abs and low boxers. She looked down for a second or two then covered her eyes."I'm blindddd!!! Ahhh put it away put it away"She screams."Fuck you"I said putting my shirt down laughing."Don't mad cause nobody nobody want your ass" She says laughing.I rolled my eyes at her. "Aye I'm heading over to Tasha's later she having Lil party or whatever you wanna come" She says."No" I say fastly. "I mean I think I'm catching a cold I'll stay" I say faking a cough. "uh okay"She says awkwardly before leaving. I am not going to see Tasha agter what happen.I faked coughed until she left. Glad that's over. I run upstairs and I basically jumped in my bed. After hours of being on my phone and thinking bout this party I decided to go I can avoid Tasha what can she do to me? Exactly. I hopped up and took a quick shower. I had to look sexy asf tonight NOT for Tasha I just happen to want to look sexy am I wrong for that? No. I put on my grey Calvin Klein boxers and matching sports bra. Damn what am I gonna wear? I think looking at all these damn clothes I got. Mhm. I end up picking out my plain white T-shirt and my green Palm tree jacket and my light blue ripped jeans. I put on my favorite black timbs and I put on a lil bling. 2 gold chains there, my gold Rolex and my shiny ass gold diamond studs. I fix my hair in a neat bun and I spray a Lil cologne. I looked in the mirror and took a few pics for the gram Daddy was looking sexy asf. I grabbed my keys and saw a note on the counter. It was from maiya it had Tasha's number n address in case I got over my face cold ahhh she caught me lmaoo. Glad she left that shot cause I didn't know where the fuck I was supposed to be going. Once I'm in my car I quickly type the address in my GPS. Okay Okay right down the street. I'm not even close to the party and you can hear and feel the vibrations of the loud ass music. Once I get insidd there's loud ass music, girls n boys all grinding on each other,everyone drinking, and maiya at the bar orolly flirting with the bartender let me go save this woman life. After walking through the nagging bodies I finally make it to her."Come on baby you know you wanna come hone with me" Maiyas retard ass says. "I'm sorry about her"I said putting a 100 on the counter and dragging Maiya away."Comr on dumbass"I say and she puts her hands on her hips. Cute.She's drunk. "whar do you think your doing Ms.I'm sick I can't go I was about take that girl home she was allllll over me didn't you see" She says I wanted to laugh. "Maiya go dance"I say and she starts laughing. "okay" She says walking backwards while snapping off beat somebody come get her she not dancing like a stripper somebody just need to come get her frfr. She us sum else. "Can I get a sex on the beach"I say to the bartender and she smiles sweetly at me. "Look who decided to come" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see....