Chapter 5 ~ Oh Kiss Me!

I was storming down the street in my silver Nissan Quest with Ryan in the passenger seat. We were talking more about Ann's gram pop and how we hoped he was perfectly fine when we got there

Ann<3:My grampop's fine lover<3 you don't have to come now. Just wanted to let you know...tell Ryan too.

"Ryno,Ann's gram pop's fine...she said we don't have to go...wanna stop or keep going?" KEEP GOING!!!!

"We can go..to the hosptial. I want you to see him." Awe...he's always thinking about other people. I had no choice but to flash him a quick smile and a chuckle.

We kept talking and talking until a certain question popped up.

"Did you like when I kissed you?" How the hell am I supposed to answer!

"Did you?" That's my only response...really?

"Yeah,that's obviously why I did it. I really like you Mai, I don't know how you feel but I just...can't keep this bottled up inside me forever. I hope this doesn't make this awkward between us..if you don't like me just forget I ever said anything about this whole feeling's thing.." Ouch.

"Ryno,I like you too." We both smiled towards each other. He whispered to me ' Pull the car over...for me? ' So you know it...I pulled over in a K-Mart parking lot.

"So,what's up,why'd I have to pull over?" He giggled shook his head and stared at me. I could really start to like this,the whole Ryan being loving towards me...I like it...and him. Before anyone could say anything,I bursted out laughing. I'm not good with serious moment unless I'm uncomfortable with my surrounding,so I guess Ryan makes me...comfortable, nice.

"What,did I do something?" I was smiling,laughing,andslapping his knee's all in one. Crazy little one I tell you,crazy. I WAS CRAZY...for him.

"No,you're just so...adorable." Of course...I was blushing. He leaned in for a kiss,one that I wanted to last a lifetime. We kissed. I just kissed the love of my life, Ryan Harold, and oh my god...it felt amazing. HE was amazing.

"Wow," What great words spoken by the one and only,Ryno. "I didn't notice this but,you're my everything. Will you have the honor of being the Ryan Harold's girlfriend?" DA FUCK! Girlfriend? Shit,what about Ann? She feels the same way about him...great.

"Ry,you know I would.But first I have to ask Ann. We both promised we'd ask approval of the guys we date,I approved you for her 9th grade." Sigh. She's going to say no. "Get it?"

Ha. "Yeah,I understand. You two are super crazy." He kissed me again."Come on,lets go home." We switched seats because he offered to drive,such a gentlemen.

_____________________________________________________

Okay,so my chapter title was based on Hurricane by Panic! At The Disco. <3