Chapter 10 ~ Peaceful,Until the BEEP strikes

Thankfully the day ended peacefully if I must admit. I'm back at my house with Ryan at his too. Who give's two fucks about where Ann is.

When I was home my mom was sitting on the couch awaiting my arrival.

"Sweetie,is everything okay?" Damn,I thought my eye's were normal from off the crying now...but I guess I cried more then I thought.

"Yeah..everything's fine why?" Shit,just dig an even bigger hole!

"You look tired." Before she could speak another word I cut her off.

"Yeah,I think I'm going to get ready for bed. Long long day." I don't think I sounded so bad,I thought I sounded convincing...so did she. I didn't want my mom to find out the fight that happened today because she would kill me and make me apologize to Ann,not going to happen,ever.

"Alrighty then,night Mariah." I jotted up the stair happy of my amazing lying skill's.

"Night!" So I was upstair's in my nighty's laying in bed when all the sudden I realized my phone wasn't on me. Wah. I left it down stairs! SO I hopped out of bed and down the stair to search the room's for this peace of shit mobile device. I found it and realized there was a text. The battery was blinking red so I jotted upstair's to charge it. I picked up a book,layed in bed and read until I fell asleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache that wouldn't go away no matter how many pain killer's I took. My left side of my head was throbbing along with my ear which felt as if it were on fire. There's no way I want to go to school feeling like this! I texted my mom to let her know I'm gonna call myself out of school. She never care's,I do it whenever I feel bad since she work all day,everyday.

Okay...I called out of school,now what? Do I sit home all day? Sleep? Read? Play with my phone thinking of how to break it so I can get a new one? Oh shit! My phone,I had a message yesterday and I never checked it. I ran away from the phone to my room where my phone was. Surprisingly there was more allert's then I had last night. I now have 1O missed allert's. What the hell is happening? I never get any text'sbut all the sudden I wake up to 1O? Let's get to work.

Ann<3:We need to talk at school...

Ryan<3<3:Night boo(:

Ann<3:Are you going to fucking answer me or just ignore me like a bitch?!

Ann<3:EARTH TO MRS.BITCH!

Ann<3:You do know I'm trying to tell you something very important? This could change everything...pick up the fucking phone!

MISSED CALL ANN<3

MISSED CALL ANN<3

Can someone please remind me why she's trying to talk to me again.?

Ryan<3<3:Babe,It's 3 in the am and I cant sleep thinking bout you<3

Awe!

MISSED CALL RYAN<3<3

Mom:Morning baby,I have great news! I'm heading home early today<3 see you when your home from school!

ANN<3:Forget every text i sent you,just please let me try and talk to you.?

___________________________________________

Whatshould she do. Bad chapter,just havnt posteded it in like forever so why not? Short as every otther chapter. Im not going to like, im team RYANN! Ryan and Ann,i could care less XD