Chapter 11 ~ Steping Stones and Hand Holding

The message's I got were a little surprising considering they were mostly from Annica. My God she's annoying. I told her I was done, so why does she keep asking to talk to me? She obviously want's something,maybe our friendships back? Who know's,that's most likely NOT going to happen. Look what she sent me.

BITCH:ditching school,a classic...

Realize I changed her name, huh? Why not respond,she's a lunatic and she might have something good to say,Oh how I crack myself up.

Me: Im sorry im sick....what do you want? Make it quick

BITCH:I need to talk to you,thats all im asking for.

Me:W.e speed it up?

BITCH:Can we meet up somewhere? Maybe Dunkin' Donut's?

ME:Wut time?

BITCH: fouR?

ME:Fine..be on time.

BITCH:k

Whatever,I'm not going to meet her there. Why should I,she took advantage of me. She's selfish. She want's Ryan all to herself. She didn't really say that but she does like him,she cant have him. She's a worthless bitch if you asked me. Just go ahead and tell me I shouldn't be with the guy of my dream's because of your selfishness. Not gonna happen today hun.

Maybe she want's me? Did I seriously just now think about that? She did say she like's me and I know for sure that I heard that loud and clear. So maybe it's not Ryan she's wanting for herself,maybe it's me? Why me? She want's me all to herself? Selfish bitch,once again. Crap,maybe I'm being selfish by wanting Ryan all to myself? Maybe I should meet her there? Just to see what's what ya'know?

Damn this is hard. Time rolled around until three-thirty hit. I really should get going. I know I said I wasn't going to go but,I changed my mind. I slipped some shoe's on and went over to Dunkin' Donut's. I saw Annica waiting at a table with two coffee's. Another person was already with her but I couldn't see who it was. What,did she need back-up? I strolled in casually taking a seat across from a mystery guest,well he wasn't a mystery. He was someone I knew,sitting right in front of my eye's holding Annica's hand. OH HELL NO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<|3 mwhahah!!!!(: