2- Screw You Universe!

that's obviously not Lorenzo lol^ heh

Chapter two: Screw You Universe!

"This is going to go perfect!"

"If by perfectly wrong, then yes." Keekee tried to correct me. "Why do you think that if phase one didn't work, phase two will?"

"Because," I struggled finding the right words, Keekee raised an eyebrow from what I can see whilst we Facetimed, as I changed into my 'gym clothes' even though I don't go to a gym.

Don't look at me like that.

"There's this thing called hope, you should look it up."

"Reality is what matters here sweetie." She reminds me, I took my phone and gave her the middle finger.

"When him and I are voted for best couples, we'll see. And let's not forget about our June wedding, cause' with that behavior of yours someone won't be invited. That someone being you."

"Oh my God, you're obsessed!" Keekee stated playfully.

I measly shrugged. "Phase two, starts right now. Bye!"

Before running outside, I glanced down at the sheet of paper that I've treated like it's my lottery ticket.

Five Easy Steps to Make Him Fall For You: maddy version

Phase one: anonymous love letters.

total bust :((

Phase two: jog around the neighborhood, and miraculously 'trip' in his front yard.

Is this stupid? I thought to myself, not wanting to read the rest. Maybe Keekee's right, maybe I am making a fool of myself.

What am I even thinking about? I'm the positive girl here. This is so going to work, this is full proof!

Home alone? Check. Mom at late night shift? Check. Dad probably at a tacky bar? Sadly check.

Looks like I got all the time in the world.

  *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This has gotta be some kind of joke. I've never believed in all of that universe playing tricks on you and shit. But today might change my perspective. Why?

Because I tripped whilst I was jogging, and in some serious note my ankle is now throbbing. Oh, let's not forget the cherry on top, that all this happened right a few blocks from Lorenzo's house.

"Frickity-fuck. Owwwwww," I wailed, as I heard a distant slamming of door.

"What happened to you?"

Oh great.

I looked up, and spotted the guy that smacked me today earlier with his locker. Talk about small world, huh?

"You've got to be kidding me!" I exasperated, at the sky. Seeming like a lunatic.

His eyes lit up in recognition,

"Stalker Girl," he gave out a chuckle, but quickly winced when he took notice of my throbbing ankle. "You really are a petty excuse for a stalker." He whistled, before slinging my arm around his broad shoulders.