5- Suntanning Under the Stars is a Thing Now

Now THATs Lorenzo^

Chapter five: Suntanning Under the Stars is a Thing Now

+

"I look like a plastic Barbie," I exasperated, slouching down and tryna adjust my boobs so my girls could breathe.

When Keekee quickly went to her closet to find something for me, I had recommended for it to be com-for-ta-ble. This short pink neon skirt, and strapless neon crop top that barely covered my chest are the opposite definition of comfortable. And don't even get me started on with these stilettos.

"A hot Barbie." Keekee corrected me playfully, as she was just fluffing up her curls. Ready bout a long time ago. She had put on a yellow pastel cropped hoodie, with high waisted denim shorts with fishnets underneath. To top it all off, she had put on her favorite black thigh high boots.

Extra ass bitch.

  "Maddy I'm telling you, you're making Instagram models quake in their seats by slaying in that outfit."

"Half of the things that come out of your mouth, I rarely understand." I chuckled.

"That's because you're you." She replied bluntly.

"I swear, each day you're meaner and meaner."

"It's my way of showing affection, you should know this by now. My heart hurts now." Keekee faked sniffled.

"Drama queen." I said in a song-song voice, teasingly.

"Do an impression of Naya!" She all of a sudden bursted out excitedly, changing moods.

Naya was Keekee's other friend at school, that used to hang around with Lorenzo. But then that changed when thanks to her brains they made her skip a year, being a senior now.

People at the beginning of high school always used to say that we could be related. But then they noticed that she was more free than me.

In exactly the way that you're thinking.

I snorted a laughter, "Not in a million years." She pouted, already feeling in defeat.

"Are you even my best friend?"

"Of course, what kind of question is that?"

"Then when's my birthday?" She asked smugly, arching a skeptical brow at me.

I smiled sheepishly, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, so you want me to do an impression of Nae-Nae? That's easy." I waved off, before boasting up my chest and arching my back so it looks like I got a bigger butt.

"My boyfriend cheated on me, and I'm fucking exposing him!" I shouted in a falsetto voice, while flipping my hair multiple times.

That was all I had to do to drive Keekee in a laughing fit, making her roll over her light yellow bed with tears welling up her eyes.