14- We Didn't Kissed. Our Lips Simply Touched Each Other

Chapter fourteen: We Didn't Kissed. Our Lips Simply Touched Each Other

 Our Lips Simply Touched Each Other

+

"Are y'all acting that you're in The Bachelorrete or something?"

Naya snorted, beside me as she crossed her arms eyeing up the three boys aligned in three different types of tuxedos.

You read that right. Tuxedos. Why? Keekee's birthday is in two days, and me being the procastinating queen that I am that means; still no dress, no mask, no gift. No gift, no birthday. I'm the most organized person you'll ever meet.

I was being sarcastic.

Of course I called up Angel, and his crew and dragged them with me since they had no intentions whatsoever to attend the party that everyone in town has been buzzing about. Being persuasive is my middle sur name.

Wait, thats not the saying.

Anyways, ever since I may or may not have dropped out of dance.

Huh, nothing happened at the thought. Could've sworn I was going to hear everything shriek to a halt, like in movies.

But I'll go into me being with a temporary break with dance, later.

"What do you think Madeline? Since you're practically obligating us." I gave a sheepish smile to my Brit friend's words.

Clearing up my throat, "Drum roll please." I elbowed Naya, to get her out of her phone trance. With a roll of the eyes, she started to act to play invisible drums.

"First runner up, we got Charlie." At the mention of his name, a huge grin surfaced. But that went away a second later, when he started to pose like some Tommy Hilfiger model, with a smirk. Can't blame him, he looked good in that white tuxedo after all.

"Please call me Davies, Charles Davies. Your daughter calls me daddy too."

Sax barked out a laughter, next to Charles. "That's my guy." He have a pat to a proud Charles.

While Angel deadpanned him with a Really, man? face. Naya and I on the other hand, we were hysterical.

"Okay okay, second runner up. Sax, not short for Saxophone. But short for your mama."

"Kaitlyn, that didn't even make sense." Angel commented, as he boredly waited dashing as ever with his red tuxedo.

Look him in the eyes Madeline. You have a boyfriend.

"It did."

"It really didn't."

"Hello!" Sax snapped, having eyes on him immediately. "Spotlight on me, thanks."