9- Outsiders That Don't Even Know My Name

Chapter nine: Outsiders That Don't Even Know My Name

+

"A parking lot. This is our destination?"

"An empty parking lot." He cut of the ignition, before turning to me with a side smile.

"You know if this were a date, next time I'm choosing." I joked. "Grading you, I'll give you a D- nah, more like an E for effort." I gave a pat to his shoulder, grinning widely.

He chuckled a bit, "I didn't knew you considered this a date."

I blushed profusely, not liking how he thought. "I didn't exactly say that-"

"First date of ours, I wouldn't do like those shitty guys and say it's a surprise. Straight up tell you were going to a movie drive in."

"Movie drive in?"

"You don't like those?" He asked accusingly.

"Never been to one." I shrugged measly.

Angel resembled a fish, at how he's gaping at me. "If we were dating, I would take you to one. Come on now let's go, my friends are waiting."

My eyebrows furrowed to his absurd statement. Me and him? Angel and me? What friends? "But we're not dating." Or ever will.

And the same moment that we both go out of his car, I could've sworn I heard him say underneath his breath. "Yet."

Did you just see that? I think my heart got accidentally electrified with lighting. Why am I feeling all types of weird? Heart is going crazy, by beating fast. I'm sweating more. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

Probably on my period.

Angel took me by the crook of the elbow, dragging me towards a beat up sofa with three other people goofing around while drinking something covered with a brown bag.

You read correctly. A beat up sofa, in the middle of an empty parking lot.

The feeling of Angel dragging me, felt bit familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it-

"You can't be allergic to cum!"

"Of course you can, I read this in an article that a lady said that she almost gagged everything out- oh hey, Ángel!"

"Why do I always walk in on the most weirdest shit?" He grumbled under his breath, with me beside him. I laughed out loud at the scene. That made his ears perk at the sound.

Nerves got heightened, right at the moment I felt nine eyes on me skeptically.

He pointed at the blonde guy who was talking about the article, "You've met him before I think, that's Charles."