12- Americans Man, What Bout Them?

Chapter twelve: Americans Man, What bout Them?

+

"Are you going to keep staring at me, or are you gonna eat your food?"

My side-smirk caught Angel off guard, with my French fry sipping on ice cream being the most normal thing to do.

He raised his hands up in surrender sheepishly, leaning against the booth we were sat at. "Guilty."

I raised an eyebrow. "Of?"

"Gazing at a walking art piece."

His statement made me wide my eyes in shock, but I quickly went back to normal. Shrugging.

"I have a boyfriend."

Feels good to say that line.

He scoffed. "Since when? Two hours ago?" I gawked at Angel's bluntness.

"Fuck you." I huffed, with my chin held high.

"Is that an insult or a to-do list?" Angel retorted, with a smirk of his own eyeing me up.

"Angel." I started warningly.

He barked out a laugh at my pointed face. "I'm just messing with you, Kaitlyn." Why is there a side of me that doesn't want to believe him?

"Sure you are." Angel was about to roll his eyes, but stopped when he stared at my ice cream filled with French fries.

"What the actual fuck? That's not normal."

"Of course it is! You've never tried this?" I gaped in shock. Angel shakes his head with a terrified expression. Such a dramatic. "Then you're gonna. Switch!" I announced, switching my ice cream with his milkshake. Since he already ate his two bacon burgers.

Boys, I tell you.

He cringed, "What do even call this thing?"

"Now that you ask, I've never called it a name. Wait, wait, let me record you. This moment of you tasting heaven, is going to be legendary." I said swiftly, while taking out my phone. Right when I was about to start recording, it vibrated with a message notification.

"Shit." I grumbled under my breath. Our plan was to return back for lunch, but we got carried away as you can see.